Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brady Quinn Puts House for Sale

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Brady Quinn Puts House for Sale

    http://www.waitingfornextyear.com/?p=19110

    Thoughts about whether he'll be moved by deadline?

    Reminds me of when Cutler put his up for sale in Denver just before being moved to Chicago.

    I think Mangini has shown that if you don't want to be in Cleveland, he will move your ass out. Just hope there are enough people that actually want to play in Cleveland.


    sig by BoneKrusher

  • #2
    Yea knowing Mangini he will be moved and it will be like Edwards Cleveland fans will be sick after they see Quinn with a another team doing what Cleveland thought he could do. Quinn needs a better supporting cast around him


    RIP themaninblack

    Comment


    • #3
      I still believe in Brady Quinn.

      He shown me he can read defenses. He's just trigger shy and has been beat up mentally. He needs to be broken down by a good supporting system, and they need to start over with him the way the Giants are doing with Carr.

      His road to recovery should be much quicker than Carr's under the right team.

      I think Tennessee should give a serious look.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Pat Sims 90 View Post
        Yea knowing Mangini he will be moved and it will be like Edwards Cleveland fans will be sick after they see Quinn with a another team doing what Cleveland thought he could do. Quinn needs a better supporting cast around him
        Assuming they do trade him, which is still in doubt, how I feel will depend largely on what they get.

        I do not see the point of rushing this, because the supporting cast does need an infusion of talent, specifically finishing the building of the OLine and establishing a consistent running game.

        Quinn's impact on the cap is minimal as well.

        If they do move him, they must be saying he's done. His problem has been the fact he's been looking at the pass rush instead of his receivers. If that can be fixed, he can be a QB in this league. If not, the guy is done anyway.

        Comment


        • #5
          What about St. Louis? ( I know I always include us in young players with a lot of potential. )

          But I'm serious, we're looking for a franchise QB, Quinn has that potential and hasn't been really given a chance..

          Who knows.
          | Hawkeyes || Rams || Lakers || Braves || Avalanche |

          Comment


          • #6
            The more Cleveland sucks and trades their players away, the more I hate them. I don't know if it is just Mangina or the awful play (probably a combination of both) but it kinda irks me how bad that team is playing. Same way with Oakland, but Al Davis is just senile.

            BoneKruser with the DOPE sig

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by JFLO View Post
              The more Cleveland sucks and trades their players away, the more I hate them. I don't know if it is just Mangina or the awful play (probably a combination of both) but it kinda irks me how bad that team is playing. Same way with Oakland, but Al Davis is just senile.
              Yea but the bengals have Mike Brown i would put him up there with Al Davis as one of the worst owners in the league and somehow we are winning with Brown as the owner


              RIP themaninblack

              Comment


              • #8
                Wow he lives like 2 streets from me, I should go egg it right guys ;)

                Comment


                • #9
                  I agree with the guy who said trade him to St. Louis. Get rid of Null or Boller and throw in a late round draft pick. Deal.

                  I like Quinn a lot, and really think he'll do well if given a solid chance elsewhere. That Cleveland team is ATROCIOUS.
                  Just play me, baby

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Isn't he built for a WCO? We have Steven Jackson as the cornerstone, we have some young playmakers at WR when the Playbook is opened and have a good TE in Daniel Fells.
                    | Hawkeyes || Rams || Lakers || Braves || Avalanche |

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      trade Brady!!!

                      potential teams

                      Bills
                      Rams
                      ?

                      Trade him for a second.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by NotRickJames View Post
                        I like Quinn a lot, and really think he'll do well if given a solid chance elsewhere. That Cleveland team is ATROCIOUS.
                        Yeah, and the Rams are ******* spectacular.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by NotRickJames View Post
                          I agree with the guy who said trade him to St. Louis. Get rid of Null or Boller and throw in a late round draft pick. Deal.

                          I like Quinn a lot, and really think he'll do well if given a solid chance elsewhere. That Cleveland team is ATROCIOUS.
                          You're complaining that he's on an atrocious team, and your solution is send him to the Rams?


                          Originally posted by Scott Wright
                          Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                          Originally posted by njx9
                          do i tell you when to flip the burger?

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Quinn may be suffering from Tim Couch syndrome: A good quarterback who suffers from being on a Cleveland Browns team that just doesn't have the talent, and is mentally/physically broken as a result.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by WinslowBodden View Post
                              Yeah, and the Rams are ******* spectacular.
                              God damn it, why must I always be a second slow?


                              Originally posted by Scott Wright
                              Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                              Originally posted by njx9
                              do i tell you when to flip the burger?

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X

                              Debug Information