Brady Quinn Puts House for Sale

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by njx9
    what recovery? dude is a career back-up at best.
    I think we might see Carr in a starting role next year.
    #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by WinslowBodden View Post
      Yeah, and the Rams are ******* spectacular.
      im sure he is aware of his teams short comings and just because the rams suck doesnt mean he cant something that true...the Browns ATROCIOUS

"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
      Originally posted by TitanHope
      R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
      He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.

Comment

No the Rams aren't spectacular, obviously.. But Quinn is known for being very accurate and to an extent mobile. Something you idealy want in a "West Coast Offense". The Rams run that, they also have a workhouse running back who could take some attention off of Quinn, as I said up above.

Also, I think Spagnuolo could get something out of the kid. Quinn hasn't really had a coach to help him much or stand beside him. Spagnuolo is a great coach and highly respected among his players.

I wouldn't mind if the Rams took a shot at him. See if he can do anything and try and mold him this season, if he becomes successful then we can skip on a franchise QB this offseason.
        | Hawkeyes || Rams || Lakers || Braves || Avalanche |

Comment

The first team I thought of was Minnesota. Farve's 40 & I wouldn't want to go into a season with Jackson/Rosenfels. With Peterson, an O-line, and respectable receivers, who knows.

Comment

based on him going 9-14 for 90 against the raiders?

don't get me wrong, i'm not saying he's garbage, but i don't buy the notion that he really really was a first round talent. he is what he is. and it's funny that people really want to make the exact same excuses for quinn now.

*shrug*

No it's not just because of his Raiders performance. He still has a very good arm and if you put a real line in front of him he can do a very good job. The Giants coaching staff pretty much built him back up from scratch where he could start for a team.
            #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
              I still believe in Brady Quinn.

He shown me he can read defenses. He's just trigger shy and has been beat up mentally. He needs to be broken down by a good supporting system, and they need to start over with him the way the Giants are doing with Carr.

His road to recovery should be much quicker than Carr's under the right team.

I think Tennessee should give a serious look.
              I was thinking of the same thing. I loved him coming out of Notre Dame. The thing is though Bud Adams loves VY, and they still think he is the future of the team. The only way we trade for a QB is if VY comes in this season and looks horrible from the start point to the end point. I could see giving up a 3rd or so for him, or players (which is how Mangini seems to love going through trades, getting quantity for quality).

I'd be a go for it if Young can't prove himself.

Originally posted by bearsfan_51
              Show me your Wang, if you will.

Comment

*shrug* fair enough. it could happen (although i disagree with "good job", let alone the silly, unsubstantiated superlative). but if it does, the team that gives him the reins either does so because they need a kerry collins and know that's what they're getting, or will be "surprised" when david carr is still david carr.
                I was going to use Kerry Collins as an example but Collins had a lot more success before his meltdown. Don't forget Carr had a pretty good half last year in Week 17 also when the Vikings needed a win. I know it's a small sample size but he's just as good now as some other QB's that are playing.
                #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

What can Cleveland get for him? Mid Round pick?

Comment

I think Seattle would be perfect for him. He could sit behind Hasselbeck and take over next year in an offense tailor made for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Shiver View Post
                      I think Seattle would be perfect for him. He could sit behind Hasselbeck and take over next year in an offense tailor made for him.
                      I like Carolina for an option for him or maybe San Fran if Hill doesn't pan out.

Comment

I was listening to this on 'The Dan Patrick Show' at work. They had some guy from PFT on and they went over multiple subjects including Quinn and Cleveland.

Apparently Mangini has determined and stated that he doesn't believe Quinn can be a quarterback in this league. Patrick responded by saying "That's funny, because we don't know if Mangini can actually coach in this league..."

I couldn't catch all of it because of work, but they also stated how low Quinn's trade value is right now...

Let's get some activity going in the Cleveland sub-forum!

Comment

Originally posted by Shiver View Post
                          No need for Quinn, they already have Mike Teel.
                          #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Friends texted me at dinner saying the Raiders are talking to the Browns about Quinn. Really if we can somehow get rid of Russell and his contract for Quinn Id take it. Russell has been the worst QB Ive ever seen, sure Quinn hasnt been all that good either, but Im sure alot of people would take Quinn over Russell

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
                            @SirStackAlot707

Comment

I think Quinn could learn a lot behind Favre the remainder of the season. Quinn for TJack strait up. :D

sig by fenikz
                              Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
                              You are just a terrible person.
                              Originally posted by bigbluedefense
                              I have an iPhone.

Comment

I think Carolina would be really smart to ship a draft pick over if his value is low. They have absolutely nothing behind Delhomme and no young prospect to develop with any nature of talent. Quinn is still very young and with the right staff in place could definitely succeed.

How ironic would it be if the Raiders traded for Quinn to start over Russell after passing on Quinn to draft Russell? That would be awesome.
                                Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                                The APS is strong in this one.
                                Originally posted by killxswitch
                                Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information