No announcement yet.

Brady Quinn Puts House for Sale

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Look at the chances Russell is getting. Quinn deserves tha ttoo, despite the Browns having a better back-up QB than Oakland does.

Follow Me on Twitter!
    https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

Originally posted by Brown Leader View Post
      Fail. Couch a good QB?
      Not now, he isn't. But he could have been in a different situation.

Comment

The recent success of Sanchez, Ryan, Flacco, Big Ben can skew peoples expectations. In their first year starting they had a strong running game with atleast a decent defense. Its so much easier to look good when you hand it off most of the time and teams have to respect and play the run.

When your on a team with terrible receivers, one side of the line can't block and a running game that doesn't work its really hard to do well. Payton Manning really struggled his first year. You have to give the guy time to develop. If Mangini wants to go with Anderson instead he needs to trad Quinn, in the offseason he'd get more and stick with Anderson. Don't shuffle back and forth between young QBs.

Comment

Whoever buys Brady's house is going to be finding anal beads and crushed energy drink cans for months.

Comment

I smell conspiracy!
            http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4585883

Comment

Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
              could they possibly be that cheap?

RIP ST

Comment

Originally posted by Shahin View Post
                could they possibly be that cheap?
                It's the Browns. Nothing would surprise me.

Comment

As long as he plays like ****, why should he get the $11 million? There's a reason it's an incentive laden contract. He bet on himself and lost.

Anytime he decides to stop being a ***** and look at his receivers instead of the pass rush, I'm all for it, but he certainly doesn't deserve that money right now.

Comment

I'd trade a 4th for Quinn if I was Tim Ruskell. That's if Locker declares and he doesn't get him (I'd be a sad panda :( )

Originally posted by Tebowfan85
                    too bad the Sea hawks are starting Hasselback and not Whitehorsest (sp)They are gonna loose any ways .

Comment

Working...
                    X

Debug Information