No announcement yet.

Week 6 Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If the Chiefs lose I will not post on here until they get the 4th overall pick :)
    my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
    <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
    <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
    <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
    Originally posted by Hermstheman83
    What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Originally posted by bored of education View Post
      If the Chiefs lose I will not post on here until they get the 4th overall pick :)

I have you guys winning this week. The Redskins are brutal, they've looked terrible in every game with 4 of those games being against Rams, Lions, Bucs, and Panthers.

Comment

Originally posted by wicket View Post
        To be fair the giants havent beaten anybody either, although I really appreciated that the giants were so kind as to spoil jerry jones' big party in honour of himself and his compensation size screen
        I agree 100%. But I guess I'm just banking on how good we've been in the past whereas the Saints D has really came out of nowhere. I guess I'm just not used to the major changes this year such as the titans being god awful, broncos being awesome despite the "turmoil" this offseason and the Panthers sucking terribly. It's a new year bringin' about some changes, eh?

I think it'll be a good game, I'm just hoping our pass rush picks it up big time and our sack exchanges effs Brees up haha
        We ALL bleed scarlet
        New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
        UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
        Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
        BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

If we lose to the Rams, I'm going to kill myself.

Comment

Theres a few pretty big games this week. Baltimore and Minnesota looks like a good one.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig

Comment

Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
              If we lose to the Rams, I'm going to kill myself.
              If we lose to the Rams, I'm going to kill.

by BoneKrusher
              <DG> how metal unseen
              <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

If we beat the Jags, I'll pleasure my self!
                | Hawkeyes || Rams || Lakers || Braves || Avalanche |

Comment

Originally posted by RaiderNation View Post
                  Hopefully we see more Vick against the Raiders. Game should be over before it starts so Im excited to see if he still has it
                  Fixed for accuracy.

Comment

I can't handle another 4th quarter melt down by the Chiefs I might dress up like a clown and take people out or some thing...

Comment

Originally posted by The Unseen View Post
                      If we lose to the Rams, I'm going to kill.
                      Sounds like you have a volunteer in YFS.

Comment

Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
                        I cannot wait for Denver vs San Diego.
                        Same here. As well as the SNF matchup of the Falcons and Bears.

Comment

Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                          I have you guys winning this week. The Redskins are brutal, they've looked terrible in every game with 4 of those games being against Rams, Lions, Bucs, and Panthers.
                          Gaither is out with a neck injury, Oher is going to slide over and play LT this week.

Comment

Get the Lions to test out our hopefully healthy and improved offensive line. It's like a test fire drill. It really can't go bad.

Comment

Originally posted by tjsunstein View Post
                              Get the Lions to test out our hopefully healthy and improved offensive line. It's like a test fire drill. It really can't go bad.
                              Let's hope not... lol.

ARE YOU WORRIED NOW!?!? :P

Comment

Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                                Can't wait for the Vikes/Ravens game. My gut tells me we're going to get our first loss though. 5-1 still isn't a bad spot to be in.

We need to get consistent pass rush on Flacco, when we don't get a pass rush our CB's can be beat. Well, Cedric Griffin can be beat. Winfield is the man. Gaither has really started to step up though and is a great LT so if Jared Allen has a good week he's going to have to earn it.
                                To tell ya the truth, I think the Vikings could pull away with a well-earned win. I could see Favre throwing all over them tomorrow.

sig by fenikz
                                Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
                                You are just a terrible person.
                                Originally posted by bigbluedefense
                                I have an iPhone.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information