Who is the best team in the NFL?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yo123 View Post
    Well, a lot of these receivers are wide open. But if he's really back, the Pats might be the best team in the league.
    True, but the thing is that he was just missing people in previous games, not that he wasn't making great throws but that he was just making some terrible throws, those aren't happening this game.

BK

Originally posted by AcheTen
    JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
    Originally posted by abaddon41_80
    Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
    Originally posted by JBCX
    Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Comment

The Vikings barely survived today and took a miracle pass and catch to bea tthe 49ers so I think its fair to say that the Saints are #1 in the NFC.

Anyone know a team that could beat them in the AFC?
      Originally posted by Benn-O,Aug 24 2009, 04:21 PM
      didn't you get kicked out of that club on 6th street cuz of your pants? oh right, you did.

bouncer was feeling your jnco's i guess.
      Originally posted by HERO,Aug 26 2009, 04:16 PM
      i prefer my women like i do my scotch....12 yrs old w/a splash of coke.

Comment

The Pats have along way to go to be considered top 5. We just lost to denver, and we have a rough middle schedule. This is why people hate on the pats, they have one blow out game after losing to a decent team and people annoint them top tier. Its good to see Brady play well, but he needs to do this consistently.

Originally posted by WMD
        Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
        Originally posted by gpngc
        I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
          The Pats have along way to go to be considered top 5. We just lost to denver, and we have a rough middle schedule. This is why people hate on the pats, they have one blow out game after losing to a decent team and people annoint them top tier. Its good to see Brady play well, but he needs to do this consistently.
          I think it's that a lot of us have just been looking for Brady to start looking more like his old self, he's got his accuracy back and if he's the brady of 07 again then that is a top 5 team in the league even if they're coming off a lose to a good denver team.

BK

Originally posted by AcheTen
          JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
          Originally posted by abaddon41_80
          Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
          Originally posted by JBCX
          Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Comment

Originally posted by DeCrunkMAn View Post
            The Vikings barely survived today and took a miracle pass and catch to bea tthe 49ers so I think its fair to say that the Saints are #1 in the NFC.

Anyone know a team that could beat them in the AFC?

The Colts.

And lost in the fact that we almost blew the game is that we outplayed the Ravens (a very good team) by a good margin for three quarters.

I agree though that the Saints are #1 right now.

Comment

Colts and New Orleans, closely followed by the Vikings.

Comment

Originally posted by Rosebud View Post
                I think it's that a lot of us have just been looking for Brady to start looking more like his old self, he's got his accuracy back and if he's the brady of 07 again then that is a top 5 team in the league even if they're coming off a lose to a good denver team.
                Maybe but Tenn is just a poor example just because of how injury depleted they are. I mean I guess when I read those statements I just kind of understood where alot of other fans come from when they bash the pats and their fans for going on about them after one good game. If Brady can play like he is now for the rest of the season, than sure were a top 5, but thats a big if against a very weak Tennessee defense.

Originally posted by WMD
                Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                Originally posted by gpngc
                I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

If the Broncos beat the chargers, I'd rank them higher than the Vikings for some reason :shrug:
                  didn't you get kicked out of that club on 6th street cuz of your pants? oh right, you did.

Comment

I cannot wait for the New England-Indianapolis game, as usual it will probably determine the AFC. (if Indy has to go to Foxboro in the playoffs it is over.)

Comment

Colts obviously. Although it's not the first time they've been the best team during the regular season. I can't believe what NE is doing to the Titans right now but the two best teams come down to NO and Indy.

Comment

I can't believe the Rams haven't been brought up in this conversation.

Comment

does anyone realize that it's only week 6 and pretty much none of this matters?
                          We ALL bleed scarlet
                          New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                          UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                          Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                          BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
                            does anyone realize that it's only week 6 and pretty much none of this matters?

^^ this guy is so butthurt over that loss. I think everybody on the forums knows that its only week 6. OP is merely pointing out that they are the team to beat in the NFL as of today. :roll:

Comment

Originally posted by DeCrunkMAn View Post
                              ^^ this guy is so butthurt over that loss. I think everybody on the forums knows that its only week 6. OP is merely pointing out that they are the team to beat in the NFL as of today. :roll:
                              yep, my butt hurts. but i can at least take solace knowing that my user name isn't "DeCrunkMAn" and I can sleep just fine at night.
                              We ALL bleed scarlet
                              New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                              UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                              Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                              BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
                                yep, my butt hurts. but i can at least take solace knowing that my user name isn't "DeCrunkMAn" and I can sleep just fine at night.
                                I was actually searching on how to change my name just now LOL But Im glad that was your best comeback. :)

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information