• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by njx9
    wow, what a thread.
    wow, what a post.

Comment

And here we go.........

Originally posted by WMD
      Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
      Originally posted by gpngc
      I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

The New Orleans Saints.

Comment

Colts without a doubt in my mind, Manning is playing quite possibly the best anyone has ever played at QB

Comment

When you have Peyton Manning playing as good as he is, and the D playing well, you gotta go with the Colts

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
            @SirStackAlot707

Comment

njx: pwning n00bs since March '05
              We ALL bleed scarlet
              New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
              UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
              Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
              BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

Congrats on being the best team in Week 6. In order for that to mean anything, you need to be the best team in Week 17 and the playoffs.

I remember the Jets looking pretty damn good last year before their collapse. I think the Saints are ******* scary if their defense keeps playing up to what they've shown so far but keep in mind they haven't been tested on the road yet either, and dome teams always have problems when they step outdoors.

I really don't know who the best team in the league is right now, and that's what makes it fun. I refuse to bet against Pittsburgh right now though, especially with Mendenhall's beastlyness.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

Originally posted by P-L View Post
                  Is it just me, or is New England always on the road against Indinapolis? Isn't this the third or fourth year in a row Indy has gotten this game at home? I think it'd be better for the rivalry if the two teams rotated who plays at home,
                  It's a little crazy how it works, but each team gets home field 3-years in a row. The Pats hosted from '04 to '06, Colts have '07 to '09. If the Pats/Colts play next year it'll be in Foxboro.

As far as the best teams, I'm off the giants band-wagon. The win over the Cowboys was shaky at best. Barber & Felix ran the ball up and down the field on the Giants.

I think I'd go Colts, Saints, Vikes, Broncos, Pats. Saints & Colts both are very consistent and I'd expect each of them to go 14-2 at worst.

PS: Anyone know what the time-line is for the William's court case? Is the Minnesota judge's ruling final, or is it still up in the air. I'd laugh really hard if the suspensions became effective in the playoffs and the Vikes/Saints play each-other with half their D-line.

Originally posted by yodapoop View Post
                  I can't believe the Rams haven't been brought up in this conversation.
                  Next week the Rams get to help the Colts get to 6-0.

Comment

It's only Week 6.

But anyone but the Colts. Leave the Colts alone.
                    Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

Originally posted by falloutboy14 View Post
                      It's a little crazy how it works, but each team gets home field 3-years in a row. The Pats hosted from '04 to '06, Colts have '07 to '09. If the Pats/Colts play next year it'll be in Foxboro.
                      Exactly, it's just the way the schedule works.

To be a little more specific, if the Colts and Pats finish in the same spot in their division this season, they will play at Foxboro in 2010.

If they finish in the same spot in their division in 2010, they will play at Foxboro in 2011.

And they will play at Foxboro in 2012 because the AFC South and AFC East play each other again in the rotation.

After that it swings back to Indy for the next three years, assuming things operate the same.
                      Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

I'm glad people are starting to hop off of our bandwagon. We're a team that really flourishes when people doubt us. Hopefully the team responds and Sheridan realizes that that won't work against good teams.

BK

Originally posted by AcheTen
                        JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
                        Originally posted by abaddon41_80
                        Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
                        Originally posted by JBCX
                        Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Comment

I'm still not sold on the Vikings. Even if I am a vikings fan. We are 6 seconds away from being 4-2. Two last second victories?? I don't buy it.

sig by fenikz
                          Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
                          You are just a terrible person.
                          Originally posted by bigbluedefense
                          I have an iPhone.

Comment

Originally posted by vikes_29 View Post
                            I'm still not sold on the Vikings. Even if I am a vikings fan. We are 6 seconds away from being 4-2. Two last second victories?? I don't buy it.
                            I don't think that's anything to be embarrassed of, if anything it goes to show that the team can win in tight, late game situations, which is often the case in the NFL. There are plenty of teams that are screwed if they're caught in a two minute drill for the 'W'. Minnesota is lucky that now with Favre, they aren't one of those teams.

Comment

Originally posted by Saints-Tigers View Post
                              Totally not necessary.

Maybe I'm just not used to having a team this good, but I feel no need to try and throw it in people's faces when it really means nothing.

Remember that time we started 7-1 and finished 9-7 and missed the playoffs? I do, shut your trap plz, and stop worrying about who is the best team in the middle of October, because it means squat right now.
                              Thank you very much, S-T. Took exactly what I was going to say off my keyboard.
                              The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
                                I don't think that's anything to be embarrassed of, if anything it goes to show that the team can win in tight, late game situations, which is often the case in the NFL. There are plenty of teams that are screwed if they're caught in a two minute drill for the 'W'. Minnesota is lucky that now with Favre, they aren't one of those teams.
                                You are right, I guess I never really saw it that way. Its just frustrating when the Vikings don't play as well as I know they can. I was pissed off after the Rams game cause I know they could have done better than 38 points.

sig by fenikz
                                Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
                                You are just a terrible person.
                                Originally posted by bigbluedefense
                                I have an iPhone.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information