Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scottyboy View Post

He alone is the best team in the NFL, no question
    I heard he disowned Rutgers because they suck so bad.

Comment

Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
      I still think the Pittsburgh Steelers would beat any team when "it counts".
      Thanks for joining us Merrill Hodge glad to have you.

Comment

Originally posted by P-L View Post
        Is it just me, or is New England always on the road against Indinapolis? Isn't this the third or fourth year in a row Indy has gotten this game at home? I think it'd be better for the rivalry if the two teams rotated who plays at home,
        They do, the problem is it rotates like every 3 years or so. Remember when every game was in New England? There were like 5 games from 04-06 where that was the case, in fact, the only reason the Colts FINALLY got the Pats in Indy in the 06 AFC Championship was because they'd beaten them earlier in the season in Foxborough. I agree that it really should rotate more, the question is how would the NFL schedule makers fairly do that?

Originally posted by Geo View Post
        It's only Week 6.

But anyone but the Colts. Leave the Colts alone.
        What he said. I remember being excited about being the best team in Week 6. Those were fun times. Now? Not so much. I'd rather go the 2006 route any day of the week.

The problem arises when people use statistics like a drunk uses a lamp post: for support instead of illumination.

If luck is where preparation meets opportunity, then clutch is where failure meets luck.

<Add1ct> setting myself on fire can't be that hard
        <Add1ct> but tackling a mosquito might prove a challenge

Comment

I don't know who the best team is right now but I would just like to say that the Giants probably would have done the same thing to the Saints had it been in the Meadowlands. I thought they were the best heading into the weekend and I guess I can't definitively say they are still since they lost to the Saints but they are still my NFC champion prediction. As for the AFC seeing Tom Brady back to his old self would scare me and you can never count out Peyton and the Colts. Denver can really put themselves in the discussion with a convincing win tonight.

Stedman Bailey 2012 Stat Tracker:
          12 Games, 106 Rec, 1501 yards, 23 TD's

Steddy Ambition!
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOnISzeG2Ao

Comment

Originally posted by 703SKINS202 View Post
            I don't know who the best team is right now but I would just like to say that the Giants probably would have done the same thing to the Saints had it been in the Meadowlands. I thought they were the best heading into the weekend and I guess I can't definitively say they are still since they lost to the Saints but they are still my NFC champion prediction. As for the AFC seeing Tom Brady back to his old self would scare me and you can never count out Peyton and the Colts. Denver can really put themselves in the discussion with a convincing win tonight.

I agree, let us not overrate the Saints-Giants game. The Giants were not only playing on the road, but they are also missing Aaron Ross and Kenny Phillips, playing against a team that had two weeks to prepare a game-plan for them.

Comment

I'll take the Colts and Saints as the top teams in their conferences. Both have looked amazing. I can't decide between them.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig

Comment

Working...
              X

Debug Information