Week 6 Thoughts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
    2 things: I loved Decoud in the draft, glad to hear he's playing well.

and to answer your question, how many saw Raymell baby being THIS good?
    the answer: Me. and giantsfan1080. and me.
    Don't forget you.

Comment

Originally posted by CC.SD View Post
      Don't forget you.
      dammit, I knew i was forgetting someone. good catch
      We ALL bleed scarlet
      New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
      UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
      Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
      BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

How could you forget me Scotty?

Comment

Originally posted by njx9
          i don't get it. so you hit on 4 picks out of 10, with 2 in the first, 3rd and 5th? yippee?
          How you REALLY build a team:

Draft bookend offensive tackles in the first and second, draft franchise NT and CBs in the third, and bring in an all-around offensive weapon in the 5th.

Oh, and also draft a potential future pro-bowl calibur TE in the 6th. He's not there yet, but he's shown good signs.

The Jaguars offense is a franchise QB and some young talent in the interior O-line away from being elite. Weird to say that, but true.

Comment

dammit, I knew i was forgetting someone. good catch
            Here to help, it's the least I can do after how wet Mr. Rice made me yesterday. Nice highstep.

Comment

Originally posted by JT Jag View Post
              How you REALLY build a team:

Draft bookend offensive tackles in the first and second, draft franchise NT and CBs in the third, and bring in an all-around offensive weapon in the 5th.

Oh, and also draft a potential future pro-bowl calibur TE in the 6th. He's not there yet, but he's shown good signs.

The Jaguars offense is a franchise QB and some young talent in the interior O-line away from being elite. Weird to say that, but true.
              the real masterplan:

1. Trade two first round picks for a young pro bowl QB
              2. ?????
              3. Profit

Comment

I always liked Rice, just didn't think he would this good. Right now I would only take Adrian Peterson and Chris Johnson over him at the RB position.

Comment

Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
                  How could you forget me Scotty?
                  i haven't the slightest idea of what you're talking about
                  We ALL bleed scarlet
                  New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                  UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                  Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                  BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

Originally posted by Shiver View Post
                    I always liked Rice, just didn't think he would this good. Right now I would only take Adrian Peterson and Chris Johnson over him at the RB position.
                    Quite a statement Shiv but I suppose if you factor in age you can definitely make that argument right now.

Comment

i haven't the slightest idea of what you're talking about

;)

Comment

Originally posted by Shiver View Post
                        oooooooo, i don't know. i love me some ray rice, and he's the complete package, but let's not forget he's running behind the best oline in football right now.

Comment

Originally posted by CC.SD View Post
                          Quite a statement Shiv but I suppose if you factor in age you can definitely make that argument right now.
                          Yeah because if I could I would take Steven Jackson; unfortunately he is wasting away in St Louis watching his best years pass him by.

Maurice Jones-Drew is another contender, but can he hold up with all the touches he is getting now? I liked him a lot better in tandem with Fred Taylor.

Ronnie Brown is playing amazing only for a contract. After this year I don't see him making much of an impact.

Comment

Frank Gore when healthy is amazing as well.

Comment

Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
                              oooooooo, i don't know. i love me some ray rice, and he's the complete package, but let's not forget he's running behind the best oline in football right now.
                              I wouldn't say there the best, they are definitely one of the best, but I would say Denver's is probably #1, but when we get Jared Gaither back, look out.

Comment

Originally posted by soybean View Post
                                Frank Gore when healthy is amazing as well.
                                Too many health issues to take over some of these guys, though I definitely agree. MoJo is the only real argument I can come up with here since I'm not the biggest Jackson worshipper.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information