• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jets DT Kris Jenkins & Seahawks LB Lofa Tatupu out for rest of the year

meant to put "Seahawks LB Lofa..."

http://blogs.nfl.com/2009/10/19/jets...h-knee-injury/

Kris Jenkins out with a knee injury

http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=090...s&confirm=true

Lofa Tatupu out with a torn left pectoral muscle.

Two big blows for those teams. That is going to be a much different Jets D without Jenkins.

Comment

The Jenkins injury is going to be a big blow to Ryan's defense. There aren't many players in the league that would be able to replace him.
      #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

The Jenkins injury is huge, if that's true.

Btw, from my Week 3 Thoughts:

• The Jets look pretty good, but I'm still a little leery. I want to see two things: (1) how they fare after Week 4, when teams will have the four weeks' of game film on Sanchez and the rest of the team; and (2) whether Kris Jenkins can stay healthy enough for the whole season, which I personally doubt it. But they do look good, and that's with them not giving Leon Washington the ball enough so far.
        Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

Falcons lose starting cornerback Williams for the season

Comment

Also Bengals DE Antwan Odom done for the yr, torn tendon.

He was leading the league in sacks, ex-Bama player too, awesome quickness & 1st step. Too bad, he was a major p/o the resurgent Cincy defense this yr.

Comment

Wow, huge losses this week with Lofa, Odom and Jenkins.

The Jets season is spiraling out of control. Where's swaggerlicious Ryan now? I like the guy and his defenses, but that attitude is starting to bite him in the butt.

Comment

Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
                Wow, huge losses this week with Lofa, Odom and Jenkins.

The Jets season is spiraling out of control. Where's swaggerlicious Ryan now? I like the guy and his defenses, but that attitude is starting to bite him in the butt.
                hahaha, very true, I can't wait to see his reaction if the Patriots beat em.

Comment

Originally posted by LizardState View Post
                  Also Bengals DE Antwan Odom done for the yr, torn tendon.

He was leading the league in sacks, ex-Bama player too, awesome quickness & 1st step. Too bad, he was a major p/o the resurgent Cincy defense this yr.
                  Thats the Odom I remember. Freak athlete, good player, injury prone to the max.
                  Last edited by DoughBoy; 10-19-2009, 03:44 PM.

Originally posted by Jurrell Casey
                  I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin

Comment

man this was bad IR weekend for everyone. *cross fingers so L.T. doesnt get hurt tonight*

wait what?
                    Originally posted by Benn-O,Aug 24 2009, 04:21 PM
                    didn't you get kicked out of that club on 6th street cuz of your pants? oh right, you did.

bouncer was feeling your jnco's i guess.
                    Originally posted by HERO,Aug 26 2009, 04:16 PM
                    i prefer my women like i do my scotch....12 yrs old w/a splash of coke.

Comment

Originally posted by DeCrunkMAn View Post
                      man this was bad IR weekend for everyone. *cross fingers so L.T. doesnt get hurt tonight*

wait what?
                      Don't worry I've got this one perpetually covered.

Comment

Didn't we have an injury thread last year?

BoneKrusher

Comment

Damn that sucks, huge blow for the Jets, and in a weak NFC West the Seahawks had a chance, and with Lofa Tatutpu out that really hurts.

Bone Krusher, the best

Comment

Originally posted by Malaka View Post
                            Damn that sucks, huge blow for the Jets, and in a weak NFC West the Seahawks had a chance, and with Lofa Tatutpu out that really hurts.
                            I dunno about that one, seahawks were clearly behind the 9ers and cards in my book. No running game, bad oline, merely solid receiving core and the one QB who likes to get injured more than Donovan McNabb. The defense was solid, but that offense is bad. 9ers are not explosive themselves but their passing game is somewhat competent and they've got Gore, which added to their far superior coaching and better D makes them a notably better team.

BK

Originally posted by AcheTen
                            JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
                            Originally posted by abaddon41_80
                            Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
                            Originally posted by JBCX
                            Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Comment

That is a major blow to the Jets defense. He is the only consistent player on the d-line. Teams are going to have a field day running up the middle with Sione Pouha playing NT.
                              Last edited by Hurricanes25; 10-19-2009, 04:23 PM.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information