No announcement yet.

List of head coaching candidates

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know if Grimm would do a better job as a HC then he is doing as our o-line coach, because I have seen no improvement over his 2+ seasons here

Comment

Kevin Gilbride to the Raiders *sacrifices a virgin to FSM*

BK

Originally posted by AcheTen
      JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
      Originally posted by abaddon41_80
      Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
      Originally posted by JBCX
      Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Comment

why would the bears change coaches? right now they are doing fairly well even though the offensive line sucks ass

Comment

Lovie Smith took over defense play-calling and it has improved. If you fire him you have to get a new defensive cordinator as well.

Comment

Originally posted by wicket View Post
            would be a good choice by the chargers imo. Gruden isnt good at building the core of a team but if the core pieces are in place he can build whats around it just fine.
            I'd love his motivation but the fact is, the core pieces aren't in place. The D pretty much needs to be rebuilt from the ground up with Merriman's departure/J-Wall's fading/everyone else's uselessness. The O is looking pretty good but pretty soon we'll need a RB and definitely a couple more O-line pieces. Rivers, Gates and Jackson are fine, fine building blocks though.

Gruden and Rivers together could be extremely fun though, I have to admit. I'm still partial to Russ Grimm to kick some ass but Gruden is definitely up there.

Comment

I wish the Skins would hire Russ Grimm and bring him back home to bring toughness to this team and run it the right way, he also would allow Snyder to keep control of the team. We all know thought that we are throwing everything at Holmgren and Chucky.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
              http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
              Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
              http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

Originally posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
                I wish the Skins would hire Russ Grimm and bring him back home to bring toughness to this team and run it the right way, he also would allow Snyder to keep control of the team. We all know thought that we are throwing everything at Holmgren and Chucky.
                I was thinking about Russ Grimm coming home again but does anyone want a HC who got demoted from OC to OL coach/AHC in Arizona?
                Stafford Sig by touchdownrams the rest of the sig by Sig Master Bone Krusher Avy by King of all avys renji

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Originally posted by njx9
                oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.

Comment

Originally posted by Rosebud View Post
                  Kevin Gilbride to the Raiders *sacrifices a virgin to FSM*
                  Cable isn't leaving... at least not this offseason.

Comment

Originally posted by broth223 View Post
                    I was thinking about Russ Grimm coming home again but does anyone want a HC who got demoted from OC to OL coach/AHC in Arizona?
                    I just want someone mean. Someone who won't put up with Shaun Phillips tweeting about going to a fancy steakhouse an hour after last night's game, etc. etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Xonraider View Post
                      Cable isn't leaving... at least not this offseason.
                      Why are you so sure?

Comment

How could I forget Herm "Play to win" Edwards? He has to be a candidate after this season. Took the Jets to the playoffs 3 out of 5 times and is definitely a passionate coach.

Originally posted by bearsfan_51
                        Show me your Wang, if you will.

Comment

Originally posted by Paranoidmoonduck View Post
                          Why are you so sure?
                          Because no one else is willing to work for Al.

Comment

Originally posted by broth223 View Post
                            he wasn't OC last year, he actually got promoted to Run Game OC, Warner and Whis call the plays but he makes the plan

Comment

Originally posted by aNYtitan View Post
                              How could I forget Herm "Play to win" Edwards? He has to be a candidate after this season. Took the Jets to the playoffs 3 out of 5 times and is definitely a passionate coach.

Comment

Originally posted by SwagU View Post
                                Because no one else is willing to work for Al.
                                Someone will be willing to take the job. They'll just be obscure as ****.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information