No announcement yet.

Week 6 write up

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love how Scotty takes all the credit for the Rutgers players. :)
    #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
      I love how Scotty takes all the credit for the Rutgers players. :)
      I know his devotion to rutgers isn't the only devotion to rutgers, but scotty's the kind of guy who just might drug and rape Leonard or Rice if he ever were to meet them, say at a bar, in real life. You just can't match that.

BK

Originally posted by AcheTen
      JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
      Originally posted by abaddon41_80
      Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
      Originally posted by JBCX
      Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Comment

Originally posted by Rosebud View Post
        I know his devotion to rutgers isn't the only devotion to rutgers, but scotty's the kind of guy who just might drug and rape Leonard or Rice if he ever were to meet them, say at a bar, in real life. You just can't match that.
        Yeah I've met some Rutgers players and I never did that. Good thing I never told Scotty where they were.
        #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by Rosebud View Post
          Hm I could see this happening too. All's well that ends well though!

Comment

Originally posted by CC.SD View Post
            Hm I could see this happening too. All's well that ends well though!
            I saw Philip Rivers at a restaurant last Thursday. What would you have done in that situation. I wanted to say something but felt bad. He was with his wife and 4 kids.

Comment

I was one of the few people who liked Miller more than Greg Olsen before the draft that year. I think Miller would be so much better if he was on a better team.

Comment

Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                Yeah I've met some Rutgers players and I never did that. Good thing I never told Scotty where they were.
                I'm facebook friends with Tim Brown, Sanu and Savage.

my god I have problems.

and that juicy thigh quote, jeebus, it's quoted by someone around here. That post was a work of art...just like Raymell's perfectly sculpted thighs...
                We ALL bleed scarlet
                New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
                  I saw Philip Rivers at a restaurant last Thursday. What would you have done in that situation. I wanted to say something but felt bad. He was with his wife and 4 kids.
                  Always wondered why Bama passed on a home state player with the size & the big arm like Rivers, hey, Texas passed on Drew Brees & he won a state championship right there in freaking Austin. Even with his freaky sidearm throwing motion Rivers was too obvious, oh well, some see forest, others see trees.

What was this thread about? Oh yes, more Wk. 6 observations....

The Jets have dropped 3 in row, Sanchez is throwing INTs right & left & even Rex Ryan's uberego is deflated. Is it stick a fork in the Jets time yet?

Comment

Originally posted by LizardState View Post
                    Always wondered why Bama passed on a home state player with the size & the big arm like Rivers, hey, Texas passed on Drew Brees & he won a state championship right there in freaking Austin. Even with his freaky sidearm throwing motion Rivers was too obvious, oh well, some see forest, others see trees.

What was this thread about? Oh yes, more Wk. 6 observations....

The Jets have dropped 3 in row, Sanchez is throwing INTs right & left & even Rex Ryan's uberego is deflated. Is it stick a fork in the Jets time yet?
                    Yes and no, Sanchez little regression is understandable. After a few weeks, teams gather film, intel, talk between themselves a little bit and learn how to rattle and defeat players.

Sanchez just needs to relax, obviously there's a lot of support for him within the organisation and he'll click back into grove fairly soon, but for now it's common for rookies to struggle mid way through the year and usually toward the end of their second year. I always thought he was a 2-3 year project at the NFL level anyway, and it's obvious the Jets weren't all that close to the window just yet anyway.

imo, give him another few games, once the temp drops and the running game fires up he'll start turning in better games and the jets will start winning again.

Comment

Originally posted by P-L View Post
                      I was one of the few people who liked Miller more than Greg Olsen before the draft that year. I think Miller would be so much better if he was on a better team.
                      They weren't in the same draft were they?
                      The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

Originally posted by Flyboy View Post
                        They weren't in the same draft were they?
                        They were, it was a very lean draft for tight ends if memory serves and Olsen had a great draft lead up. Everyone thought Miller was the better technical player but Olsen had the potential to be the next Jeremy Shockey type deal.

Not many TEs from that draft have stuck. There were only 13 total in the class. After Olsen and Miller were taken about 9 picks apart the other guys who've stuck around on their teams are Celek, Boss and Rosario all who're mid round picks.

Comment

Originally posted by BlindSite View Post
                          They were, it was a very lean draft for tight ends if memory serves and Olsen had a great draft lead up. Everyone thought Miller was the better technical player but Olsen had the potential to be the next Jeremy Shockey type deal.

Not many TEs from that draft have stuck. There were only 13 total in the class. After Olsen and Miller were taken about 9 picks apart the other guys who've stuck around on their teams are Celek, Boss and Rosario all who're mid round picks.
                          that's more a quality over quantity type of draft. 4 good starters in Olsen, Miller, Celek and Boss.
                          We ALL bleed scarlet
                          New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                          UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                          Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                          BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

It has it's bright spots. Most of those guys who came out were a little younger too, most them are still only 24 or so.

Comment

Working...
                            X

Debug Information