New Deal For Cutler

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
    Urlacher only got like 1 year added onto his contract, crappy guard didn't get that much, and Lance Briggs' deal was below market price. He got less than what the Jets gave Calvin Pace.

Money's no problem. Most of our good players are locked up for the next few years.
    I like how we aren't even saying his name now. I approve of this.

Comment

I have no problems at all with this deal. Jay Cutler is a premier quarterback and he is worth the money. Now Chicago just need to work on getting him the tools to carry the team to the Superbowl.

Comment

They should did this, early or late

Pat White will come back

Comment

Originally posted by DaN1eL View Post
          Right....

Try again
          "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

do i sentence how type

Comment

Originally posted by BlindSite View Post
              do i sentence how type
              you have no chance to survive make your time!
              http://i38.tinypic.com/2aj2s7t.jpg
              For a good time call (303) 499-7111.whitspacsig by steel man

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"

Comment

I like this guy.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                  this guy like am.
                  fixed (10char)

BK

Originally posted by AcheTen
                  JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
                  Originally posted by abaddon41_80
                  Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
                  Originally posted by JBCX
                  Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Comment

Originally posted by SFbear View Post
                    I like how we aren't even saying his name now. I approve of this.
                    To be honest I was going to look up how to spell his name, then I realized he wasn't worth the effort.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                    they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                    Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
                      Not trolling, its my honest opinion of Cutler from watching him play. He has the physical talent, but his decision making is lacking. He doesn't have the mindset needed to be a great QB, he will always be a good QB who makes too many mistakes. Those mistakes won't kill him against average teams, but in the playoffs against good/great teams, he won't be consistent enough to win it all.

Thats my honest opinion of Cutler....take it or leave it, but not trolling.

Comment

I guess this makes sense, but they might have wanted to wait until after his next win to announce it. Cutler is launching up interceptions like it's nobody's business. He's on pace for what, 22? I'm notoriously low on Cutler, though. I think he's too careless and inconsistent.

Comment

Originally posted by RavenOfProphecy View Post
                          I guess this makes sense, but they might have wanted to wait until after his next win to announce it. Cutler is launching up interceptions like it's nobody's business. He's on pace for what, 22? I'm notoriously low on Cutler, though. I think he's too careless and inconsistent.
                          What would waiting until next week have mattered? Do you think there are Chicago fans upset with this move?

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by MasterShake View Post
                            Not trolling, its my honest opinion of Cutler from watching him play. He has the physical talent, but his decision making is lacking. He doesn't have the mindset needed to be a great QB, he will always be a good QB who makes too many mistakes. Those mistakes won't kill him against average teams, but in the playoffs against good/great teams, he won't be consistent enough to win it all.

Thats my honest opinion of Cutler....take it or leave it, but not trolling.

didn't always hurt this guy...

i also like how you're convinced hes the 'good QB who makes too many mistakes'.

Mistake making QB's rarely are good. The ones that are good, are the guy above. Not David Carr, not Aaron Brooks, not Rex Grossman, nor Matt Leinart or Jake The Snake... You're falling to the concept of 'public perception', imo. consistancy to win it all from the QB position isn't always the strongest indication to success at winning in the playoffs...
                            http://i38.tinypic.com/2aj2s7t.jpg
                            For a good time call (303) 499-7111.whitspacsig by steel man

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"

Comment

Uh, leave Brent out of this. Had enough of that chump lately.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                              they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                              Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

Originally posted by awfullyquiet View Post

didn't always hurt this guy...

i also like how you're convinced hes the 'good QB who makes too many mistakes'.

Mistake making QB's rarely are good. The ones that are good, are the guy above. Not David Carr, not Aaron Brooks, not Rex Grossman, nor Matt Leinart or Jake The Snake... You're falling to the concept of 'public perception', imo. consistancy to win it all from the QB position isn't always the strongest indication to success at winning in the playoffs...
                                Sure you can say he is a watered-down version of Favre...and a full-strength version of Farve won one lombardi in a looooooooooong career. He's no Favre but prone to similar mistakes, which to me means unless he has a serious change in his play in the coming years, he will not win a championship.

Hey listen, its nice to have a guy with that kind of talent who can win you some games. But at the same time, if he never wins you a championship was he worth it? You can't really let him go cause the bears have been QB starved for so long they'll hold onto him forever. And they'll make the playoffs with him a good amount of times perhaps. But I don't think he is a championship QB.

Could he get hot in the playoffs one year and win it all? Its possible, but I think unlikely.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information