No announcement yet.

Wild(insert name)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wildcat for the Colts would be stupid, but if they were to do it Addai would be the "QB". I'll call it the Wild Hawsee.

Comment

There is not one player on the Buccaneers offense who I would want to see in the Wildcat.

Comment

See the sig?

Oh yeah, Wild Rice!!

The name just fits so many ways! lol

But we'd have to get T-Jack lined out at WR, I really dont want Favre out there as a WR.

Comment

Originally posted by Caddy View Post
          There is not one player on the Buccaneers offense who I would want to see in the Wildcat.
          Do you miss Dexter Jackson?

... probably not

Comment

For the Pats: J. Edelman. Converted QB.
            I rather not take the ball out of Brady's hands though
            -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

Originally posted by killxswitch View Post
              Wildcat for the Colts would be stupid, but if they were to do it Addai would be the "QB". I'll call it the Wild Hawsee.
              I bet if the Colts were stupid enough to try the Wildcat, Peyton Manning would get lit up on his ass.

Comment

South Carolina plans to implement the wildcock soon.

Comment

Originally posted by jth1331 View Post
                  I bet if the Colts were stupid enough to try the Wildcat, Peyton Manning would get lit up on his ass.
                  I'm sure he'd walk his "route" a la Cutler vs. the Falcons. But again, the Colts will never run that offense because it is dumb to take the ball out of Manning's hands.

Comment

No one. Why would I want anyone other than Drew Brees touching the football?
                    The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

Originally posted by TACKLE View Post
                      Who else would love to see Haloti Ngata back there on short yardage. You're not stopping that guy for any thing less than 3 yards.
                      they said we might see him at FB but unfourtanetly it never happened. I say put him at QB for QB sneaks. that would be unstoppable.

Comment

Originally posted by Flyboy View Post
                        No one. Why would I want anyone other than Drew Brees throwing the football?
                        I fixed it for you. I'm not against direct snap plays, but I also subscribe to the KISS principle (Keep It Simple, Stupid)

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

The Raiders really should have replaced Jamarcus Russell with Darren McFadden, with Bush and Fargas beside him in the backfield.

Comment

Working...
                          X

Debug Information