Wild(insert name)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wild(insert name)

I started this thread in the CFB Section and thought I should make one for NFL teams.

Which athlete on your team would you love to see used in the "Wildcat"?

Originally posted by TACKLE View Post
    I started this thread in the CFB Section and thought I should make one for NFL teams.

Which athlete on your team would you love to see used in the "Wildcat"?
    Before all this crap Ladainian was stellar throwing the ball...but that play hasn't been called in a few years. Now I'd like to see Legedu Naanee at that position, he is a great athlete and former QB.

Comment

So far DeSean Jackson, Brian Westbrook and LeSean McCoy have all run the wildcat, or as eagles fans are calling it, the "spread eagle", more effective than the guy who supposedly invented the wildcat, Michael Vick.

Comment

Originally posted by CC.SD View Post
        Before all this crap Ladainian was stellar throwing the ball...but that play hasn't been called in a few years. Now I'd like to see Legedu Naanee at that position, he is a great athlete and former QB.
        That play worked well because SD's running game (and LDT) was feared across the NFL. Now they're both pretty much non-existant. I miss the Tomlinson of old.

Comment

Other than Josh Cribbs? Well, Joe Thomas can do everything, but since he's at left tackle....

Shaun Rogers!!

<@JBond> And Dg, you'd waste it on corndogs
          <@JBond> So you get no 5 dollars
          <+DG> how is buy one get one free wasting?
          <+njx9> i'm pretty sure your people still eat boots in north korea, bantx. they don't know what vegetables are.

Comment

Percy Harvin is the obvious answer.

Darius Reynaud or Jaymar Johnson might be able to pull it off.

Comment

The Chiefs have a hard enough time pulling off regular plays let alone trick plays.

Comment

Who else would love to see Haloti Ngata back there on short yardage. You're not stopping that guy for any thing less than 3 yards.

Comment

with the packers transition to the 3-4, the Giants are officially the whitest, most old school football team there is.

Bradshaw at wildcat? We've got some athletes but I don't know who could possibly throw it. I'd love some misdirections with Bradshaw and Jacobs back there one handing it off and such
                  We ALL bleed scarlet
                  New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                  UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                  Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                  BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

Felix obviously. Crayton has showed some impressive speed coming off end-arounds, plus he played a little QB in college, so he could probably run it alright.

Stanback would have been perfect, but unfortunately he didn't know how to play the game of football, nor was he ever healthy.

Comment

On my team? No one. The Wildcat is for chumps who don't have a QB.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                      they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                      Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

Originally posted by Job View Post
                        That play worked well because SD's running game (and LDT) was feared across the NFL. Now they're both pretty much non-existant. I miss the Tomlinson of old.
                        I know some people who might agree with this general sentiment.

Comment

Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
                          with the packers transition to the 3-4, the Giants are officially the whitest, most old school football team there is.
                          Not to make this a color thing but... Packers have 5 white starting Olineman, 2 white fullbacks, Two white WRs and 4 linebackers are white boys.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                          they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                          Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
                            Not to make this a color thing but... Packers have 5 white starting Olineman, 2 white fullbacks, Two white WRs and 4 linebackers are white boys.
                            this much is true, I meant more like old school type of players and teams. Like the 4-3 D and power run game haha.

you boys up in wisconsin...you and your cheese!
                            We ALL bleed scarlet
                            New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                            UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                            Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                            BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

How awesome would Bo Jackson have been in the wildcat? Well, any offense really, that guy was amazing

sig by BoneKrusher

PACKERS BADGERS BREWERS BUCKS

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information