Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "The Raiders will be in the playoffs in 2009"

Seymour sees playoffs for Raiders in 2009

"You can mark it down," Seymour said. "The Raiders will be in the playoffs in 2009."

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA HAAHAHAHHAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA........AHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHHA........HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.

That is all
    Originally posted by SunTzu_22
    Just let it go RWO.
    We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

Comment

Obviously playoffs are kind of unrealistic but I could see the Raiders winning 7 maybe even 8 games. They have a lot of young talent and they started slow. It looks like things might be headed in the right direction after their upset of the Eagles. The WR is developing which should help Jamarcus's development. The D was dominant against the Eagles and the run D is playing better than they have for years. So playoffs? No. But still think they can win 7-8 games.

Comment

PLAYOFFS?!?

sig by BoneKrusher

PACKERS BADGERS BREWERS BUCKS

Comment

HA

That is all

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
          Originally posted by BaLLiN72
          i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
          Originally posted by Job
          NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.

Comment

They do get The Chaz back.

Comment

Originally posted by TACKLE View Post
              Obviously playoffs are kind of unrealistic but I could see the Raiders winning 7 maybe even 8 games. They have a lot of young talent and they started slow. It looks like things might be headed in the right direction after their upset of the Eagles. The WR is developing which should help Jamarcus's development. The D was dominant against the Eagles and the run D is playing better than they have for years. So playoffs? No. But still think they can win 7-8 games.
              could that win in the AFCW?

POSSIBLY.
              http://i38.tinypic.com/2aj2s7t.jpg
              For a good time call (303) 499-7111.whitspacsig by steel man

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"

Comment

denver has already won more games then i see the raiders winning in total. That eagles win must have played tricks with his mind

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
                - No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
                - Corner or Wideout in the first
                - No reaching
                - No Kelvin Benjamin

Comment

I wish I could be as optimistic as Seymour. Hey,maybe he'll want to resign.

mucho props to wiscbadgerfootball

Originally posted by scottyboy
                  like honestly lebron, instead of south beach, why don't you take your talents and just shove them up your ass.

Comment

Well hey at least he's optimistic and is going to be playing hard every week. Jim Mora has already given up on the year, and he's a head coach.

Comment

I certainly don't expect this to happen.

That said, 6 of Oakland's remaining 10 opponents are at .500 or worse (including three that have worse records than Oakland right now). I'm glad we beat Philly and everything, but this team is still in real trouble offensively. If Oakland's defense can show up like that rest of the season, great, but not every offense will get as rattled as Philly's did.

Comment

Originally posted by awfullyquiet View Post
                        could that win in the AFCW?

POSSIBLY.
                        Yeah but then the Broncos would have to lose all but two games. Are the Broncos 2007's Lions Raiders fans can only hope. But I'm not going to bet against the War Pigeon.
                        Stafford Sig by touchdownrams the rest of the sig by Sig Master Bone Krusher Avy by King of all avys renji

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Originally posted by njx9
                        oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.

Comment

Richard Seymour is having flashbacks to playing on a good team.

BoneKrusher

Comment

It's amazing what a win will do for your confidence, just a couple of weeks ago the Giants said playing the Raiders was like a scrimmage.

Comment

Its possibly, we have alot of winnable games left. We are getting Chaz back and he is JaMarcus' favorite WR, DMC is coming back, Gallery too. If we continue to blitz on D, and our passing game improves we might have a chance

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
                              @SirStackAlot707

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information