Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"The Chiefs will not make the playoffs! You can mark it down," Splat said."

Comment

Raiders were smart not to give him his money yet.

Comment

It's that goddamn pigeon! He's their secret weapon.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Babylon View Post
          It's amazing what a win will do for your confidence, just a couple of weeks ago the Giants said playing the Raiders was like a scrimmage.

Lol, this. People were talking about them as possibly the worst team in the league. Jamarcus Russell is NOT leading a team to the playoffs. I'm completely shocked that some people are acknowledging this as a possibility.

It doesn't matter if you are going to play bad teams, if you're a bad team yourself you're not going to win a majority of those games.

Comment

Originally posted by yo123 View Post
            Lol, this. People were talking about them as possibly the worst team in the league. Jamarcus Russell is NOT leading a team to the playoffs. I'm completely shocked that some people are acknowledging this as a possibility.

It doesn't matter if you are going to play bad teams, if you're a bad team yourself you're not going to win a majority of those games.
            Not because of a lack of talent though, more of the switch just being turned off. Coaching? who knows.

Comment

The raiders are terrible. They won't get past denver or San Diego in their own division wtf is seymour drinking? and where is it available?

Comment

Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                Er, what? This doesn't make any sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Paranoidmoonduck View Post
                  Er, what? This doesn't make any sense.
                  he is saying, if you are a bad team, you cant capitalize on playing other bad teams cause then you are basically evenly matched and have no leverage

Comment

they are 2-4 and only 1 game behind the Texans.the nfl is so sorry this year anything can happen
                    Derrick Morgan > All

Comment

Lions - Raiders Super Bowl!!!!

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Hmmm....

Aren't they only 1.5 games out of a wildcard spot?

Mathematically it could happen, but until Russel quits looking confused on 90% of the snaps I don't see it happening. 6-10 or 7-9 is a more realistic prediction, and would be a step in the right direction.

Sig by fenikz! Cheers!
                        Originally posted by Scott Wright
                        Mr. Dukes comes from the Michael Irvin "talk loud and maybe people will think I know what I am talking about" school of football analysis.

Comment

Originally posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
                          he is saying, if you are a bad team, you cant capitalize on playing other bad teams cause then you are basically evenly matched and have no leverage
                          That might have been what he meant, but what he said is that if bad teams play bad teams, every team involved will lose a majority of those. Which is a statistic impossibility.

Comment

Also if you listen to the interview, they asked him straight up, are the Raiders going to make the playoffs. Yes or no. He better say yes no matter how he really feels.

Comment

That might have been what he meant, but what he said is that if bad teams play bad teams, every team involved will lose a majority of those. Which is a statistic impossibility.

You know what I meant.

Comment

I certainly don't expect this to happen.

That said, 6 of Oakland's remaining 10 opponents are at .500 or worse (including three that have worse records than Oakland right now)'

Yeah, but are they actually worse then Oakland? That is the question.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information