"The Raiders will be in the playoffs in 2009"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Splat View Post
    Yeah right. And the Lions will win the Super Bowl.

Comment

Originally posted by Babylon View Post
      It's amazing what a win will do for your confidence, just a couple of weeks ago the Giants said playing the Raiders was like a scrimmage.
      Then someone adjusted their sliders from "Varsity" to "Heisman".
      The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

Originally posted by senormysterioso View Post
        Everytime JFK rode in a limo he wasn't assassinated, except once...just saying
        Hahahhaahaha, YES.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

We have 2 things of history on our side. Every time Kyle Orton was on a team that started 6-0, they made it to the super bowl. FACT.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
          Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
          Originally posted by njx9
          do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

This thread delivers. JFK . . . lol

Originally posted by Young Legend View Post
            they are 2-4 and only 1 game behind the Texans.the nfl is so sorry this year anything can happen
            I was thinking the same thing. There is plenty of football to play and the Raiders schedule isn't too bad. The better AFC teams are facing tougher competition.

I hope Seymour can inspire the team enough to end up being right. I love the guy and would love to see him be a major factor in turning the Raiders around. Maybe they should give him some reps under center.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs

Comment

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
              We have 2 things of history on our side. Every time Kyle Orton was on a team that started 6-0, they made it to the super bowl. FACT.
              People just cant appreciate facts anymore.

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
              Originally posted by BaLLiN72
              i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
              Originally posted by Job
              NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.

Comment

Thats only one thing.
                Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                The APS is strong in this one.
                Originally posted by killxswitch
                Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                  Thats only one thing.
                  Originally posted by the decider13 View Post
                  Everytime they've gone 6-0, they've gone to the Super Bowl. The last two times, they won it.

FACT

I see two facts.

FACT

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
                  Originally posted by BaLLiN72
                  i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
                  Originally posted by Job
                  NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.

Comment

Originally posted by MarioPalmer View Post
                    Cassel is trash, he is Derek Anderson, a no body who has one good year and gets paid for it, whatever, the Chiefs are feeling it now and he looks lost when he has no talent playing around him, ha!, so much for him being a franchise QB.
                    You're seriously gonna trash Cassel? Have you seen him play? Maybe once...twice...at all?

"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
                    Originally posted by TitanHope
                    R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
                    He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.

Comment

Originally posted by the decider13 View Post
                      I see two facts.

FACT
                      Well damn, thats what I get for not reading back far enough. Stupid impatience.

That said, Chris is still dumb.
                      Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                      The APS is strong in this one.
                      Originally posted by killxswitch
                      Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

obviously he was being facetious... c'mon y'all.

Comment

Originally posted by raiderz4life View Post
                          You're seriously gonna trash Cassel? Have you seen him play? Maybe once...twice...at all?
                          Of course he has. He saw him in pre game warm ups for at least 3 games and Cassel didn't look like a prototype nor did he have a cannon, and you can't be a good QB unless you're 6'4" with a rocket. Drew Brees doesn't exist.

BK

Originally posted by AcheTen
                          JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
                          Originally posted by abaddon41_80
                          Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
                          Originally posted by JBCX
                          Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Comment

Seymour is shamefully kissing up to his new boss. This is from a team with 5 HCs in like 3 yrs, some credibility problems in thier press releases might be taken into acct.

Everytime JFK rode in a limo he wasn't assassinated, except once...just saying
                            And other than THAT, Mrs. Lincoln, how did you enjoy the play?
                            Last edited by LizardState; 10-22-2009, 11:10 AM.

Comment

Unlikely, but his head is in the right place. Or heart, or whatever.

Comment

Originally posted by FlyingElvis View Post
                                This thread delivers. JFK . . . lol

I was thinking the same thing. There is plenty of football to play and the Raiders schedule isn't too bad. The better AFC teams are facing tougher competition.

I hope Seymour can inspire the team enough to end up being right. I love the guy and would love to see him be a major factor in turning the Raiders around. Maybe they should give him some reps under center.
                                Nooo, I want that 1st rounder to be a high one :D

Originally posted by WMD
                                Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                                Originally posted by gpngc
                                I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information