Week 7 Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
    Agreed, it's like that Eagles Raiders game last week........ oh wait.
    To be fair.

Colts >> Eagles
    Raiders > Rams

Comment

Originally posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
      haha, then here is a stat:

The Steelers are being outscored 55-16 in the fourth quarter this season.
      Broncos are outscoring opponents 65-10 in the 2nd half. Cincy got a TD & SD a FG. That's freakin' unreal. Who's their D-coordinator, Mike Nolan? Whoever it is he's getting it done at halftime.

Comment

Kyle Williams hurt?
        Awesome.

Enjoy your 200 yard day, DeAngelo.

Comment

Not sure where you saw that Percy was out this weekend, I haven't seen anything like that. If I had to guess though Winfield isn't going to play, which really sucks. Karl Paymah fails so hard.

Comment

Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
            Agreed, it's like that Eagles Raiders game last week........ oh wait.
            Are the Colts planning on playing with four backup OL?

Comment

Originally posted by yo123 View Post
              Not sure where you saw that Percy was out this weekend, I haven't seen anything like that. If I had to guess though Winfield isn't going to play, which really sucks. Karl Paymah fails so hard.
              Yeah, when you are a cast-off defensive player from the 2008 Denver Broncos, the fans of your new team should be very very apprehensive about you starting.

Comment

Would it shock anyone is Matty Castle has 6 td's this week and the Chiefs win 59-0? IT WOULD NOT SHOCK ME!

Jared Allen will sack Big Ben 6 times!
                my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

boe is the drunk?

Anyone else get the feeling that there is only one game this week according to ESPN? I have seen like 2 articles on Cedric Benson and everything else has to do with the Favrings... If he wasn't helping us win I would hate that guy so much more right now and I already hate him passionately. We get it, he is playing well, it is so nauseating that apparently he is the only Viking who has contributed to the wins...

Still, should be a top game and hopefully we can get the win, I would love for it to be despite Favre though so that for once we wont have to hear about his infinite greatness, I didn't think the Favre love could get worse than when he was a Packer, god I was wrong on that one.

Props to BK on the sig!

Comment

I really hope the vikings win this weekend. Doubtful, but there is always a chance. I can't wait to see what Brad Childress's play calls are this week. Oh, and to Brett Favre, This is the game where I predicted you will break your leg and then the season goes down the shitter. Goodbye Brett!

sig by fenikz
                    Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
                    You are just a terrible person.
                    Originally posted by bigbluedefense
                    I have an iPhone.

Comment

If Atlanta can slow down Dallas' rushing attack (we've been better than expected on run defense) I think we will win. I don't think Dallas' secondary, which has been burned consistently even by the Chiefs and Bucs, can handle our passing attack. Also we played a solid game against Jay Cutler's Bears' and he is a lot like Tony Romo in terms of style.

Comment

Originally posted by yo123 View Post

I got Santonio Holmes in fantasy.

Comment

Originally posted by vikes_29 View Post
                          I really hope the vikings win this weekend. Doubtful, but there is always a chance. I can't wait to see what Brad Childress's play calls are this week. Oh, and to Brett Favre, This is the game where I predicted you will break your leg and then the season goes down the shitter. Goodbye Brett!
                          I think this is a well matched game and fortunately for the Steelers I think it will come down to the coaching. Our defense matches up well against your offense. And your defense is of course one of the better defenses we will face if not the best. I think we can pull it off on the simple fact that Tomlin >>>>>>> Childress.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig

Comment

Originally posted by Shiver View Post
                            I got Santonio Holmes in fantasy.
                            As do I. I love Hines and all, but Holmes needs a career day. Hell, I'd take another game of them going over 100.

Comment

Jaguars need to impress against the BYE. Let's hope Mike Sims-Walker doesn't get laid the night before!!!!!

by BoneKrusher
                              <DG> how metal unseen
                              <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

Originally posted by Go_Eagles77 View Post
                                To be fair.

Colts >> Eagles
                                Raiders > Rams
                                I wasnt really serious, I just found it funny who my roomate who is a die hard philly fan said the same thing last week.

Originally posted by WMD
                                Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                                Originally posted by gpngc
                                I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information