Week 7 Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 7 Discussion Thread

Big game in Pittsburgh this Sunday. Reading the Vikings' official message board, they think they will lose the game. The Vikes will probably be without Percy and Winfield. Should be a good game.

Discuss this week's games!

Games I am looking forward too is:

Vikings/Steelers, 49ers/Texans, Bears/Bengals as they all have implications with playoff aspirational teams, and the Raiders/Jets might actually be interesting as well (hopefully Sanchez gets nice weather to throw in).

Comment

I will bet anyone here anything that the Broncos will not lose this weekend.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
      Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
      Originally posted by njx9
      do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

All I have to say is we better beat the Skins.

Comment

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
          Unless BMarsh gets hurt wrestling his cousin again while the players are on their five days off.

or BDawkins aggravates his hammy.........or anything at all happens to Clady or Dumervil, or..........

****, now you've got me all worried about the weekend. Dammit, I just wanted to relax and watch some stress-free football.
          Last edited by njx9; 10-21-2009, 09:17 PM.

Comment

This has to be the worst scheduled monday night of the season so far. Eagles and Skins - who the **** cares outside of their own fans?
            Last edited by njx9; 10-21-2009, 09:17 PM. Reason: succumb to the censors

Comment

The Chiefs will win this weekend. BOOK IT!
              my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
              <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
              <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
              <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
              Originally posted by Hermstheman83
              What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Originally posted by bored of education View Post
                The Chiefs will win this weekend. BOOK IT!
                I am not so sure. Rivers should throw for 2 touchdowns - that means the Chiefs need 5 field goals. Hopefully it isnt too windy.

Comment

Um, KC has Ryan Succop. How soon you forget!
                  my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                  <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                  <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                  <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                  Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                  What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

And you'd better hope Rivers gets those 2 TD passes before the final 2 minutes. Because if not, they'll just go for 2 and force OT.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                    Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                    Originally posted by njx9
                    do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

NO @ Miami has me a bit scared. Classic trap game scenario and the Dolphins are a good team. I have trust in Drew Breesus going against the team that passed on him during free agency. Thanks, Nick Saban!
                      The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

Percy Harvin is looking like a go this weekend. The shoulder injury is no worse than it was going into the game against the Ravens, and the coaches don't seemed concerned.

Comment

i will bet 1000$ that the broncos wont win

Comment

Rich Eisen destroyed Bob Sanders:

"It looks like the annual 10-game season starts for Bob Sanders this Sunday."

Comment

I am looking forward to this game, it is virtually a must win for the Ravens.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information