No announcement yet.

Chris Samuels Retires

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chris Samuels is denying reports that he's decided to retire. Just saw it scroll across the bottom of ESPN.
    Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
    Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
    Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

Hahaha hilarious circumstance, sorry Chris.

Comment

Well he was pretty damn good when he played, so much props to him for having the career he did. Even though I hate the Redskins, I don't like when a player has to retire due to injury.
        "If you have one finger pointing at somebody, you have three pointing towards yourself."
        ~Nigerian Proverb

Da riddum is too much for you.
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0

Comment

soooooo... is he retired or no?
          -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

As much as it hurts the Skins, they should push for him to retire. If they have any ounce of decency they won't let him risk his well being on a lost cause of a season.

Comment

Not so fast my friend?

Originally posted by Scott Wright
              Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
              Originally posted by njx9
              do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

Bahaha, Lee Corso is a ***** gets me every time.
                Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                RIP themaninblack

Comment

Hahaha thanks for the Corso pic. That is def what I was pushing at.

#4 Duke Blue Devils (4-1)
                  2010 & 2015 National Champions!!!
                  2015 2K Classic Champions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cESr9VWpZc0
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs

Comment

Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                    As much as it hurts the Skins, they should push for him to retire. If they have any ounce of decency they won't let him risk his well being on a lost cause of a season.
                    If he does play again it wont be this season but i guess any season is a lost cause for the redskins
                    RIP Sean Michael Taylor

Comment

Seems like only yesterday he was taking that helicopter ride to the Redskins & Snyder with Arrington, the Penn St. LB who were taken with back to back picks in the draft. Samuels was fresh from his Outland Trophy award at Bama, I think Arrington won the Butkus, & they were the bright new stars who would lead the Skins back to the playoffs.

Arrington didn't last but another yr, just didnt "get it" in their new defensive scheme, Samuels became a fixture in DC & one of the fan faves on the o-line. Great OT, several Pro Bowls, great career. Too bad Snyder couldn't put a decent offense together around them, even when he brought Gibbs out of retirement. now Samuels is retiring from one of the worst o-lines in the league in the middle of a disastrous Redskin season, I'm sure he would've preferred to go out on top but his decision is forced.

Adios from Samuels from from his fellow Mobilean, always a big fan, & to a Redskin All Pro who was greatly respected by rival Dallas, Eagles & Giants fans.

Comment

Yeah, Levi Jones isn't a bust. If he's healthy I still think he can play at a pretty high level though IDK if he'll ever be able to regain the form he showed a few yrs ago.

^A Bonekrusher production^
                        Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

Working...
                        X

Debug Information