No announcement yet.

Tight Ends

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well then you're just stupid. You shouldn't post in a thread without reading the first post.

Comment

Vikes' argument is legitimate. Even though Shiancoe is not under 25, he is starting to emerge as one of the NFLs best TEs. Vikes was not being a homer all he said was that shank is underrated in this forum and around the league and made a joke. Chill out people

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Wrong thread

Comment

Originally posted by vikes_29 View Post
          I honestly didn't read through the entire first post. I'm not a homer.
          Read OP, lest be hounded. Do not, and all your rep points are belong to us.

;)
          Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
          Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
          Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

Vernon Davis but Singletary has to be his personal coach.
            The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

Working...
            X

Debug Information