rey rey at slb

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rey rey at slb

everybody keeps saying he's gonna move to mlb and he just might but i think slb is the ideal position for his play style and the bengals would be wise to leave him there for his career.

Originally posted by roscoesdad27 View Post
    everybody keeps saying he's gonna move to mlb and he just might but i think slb is the ideal position for his play style and the bengals would be wise to leave him there for his career.
    That really depends, for a lot of teams the SLB will line up over the TE and often have to cover him in man, if Rey Rey get's stuck doing that a team will notice that, isolate him and pick him apart.

BK

Originally posted by AcheTen
    JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
    Originally posted by abaddon41_80
    Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
    Originally posted by JBCX
    Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Comment

rey's coverage is underated...his most ideal position is at 3-4 ted ilb but in the 4-3 i love him at slb.

Comment

Originally posted by roscoesdad27 View Post
        rey's coverage is underated...his most ideal position is at 3-4 ted ilb but in the 4-3 i love him at slb.

It is, people forget he's not a college Jr anymore. He's improved in that area.

Comment

He's best suited as a MIKE IMO....it suits him best as a thumper. His coverage skills are ok but its not his strength. Get the guy going forward and he'll destroy people. I think TE's will eat him alive at SLB because he doesn't have the speed or even athleticism needed to cover the Heath Miller and Todd Heap...note i only used AFC north TEs and Cinci and Cle TEs are non-existent.

"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
          Originally posted by TitanHope
          R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
          He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.

Comment

He's playing the run well this year but has looked pretty awful in coverage. Dhani Jones is a free agent next year so I think there's a pretty good chance Rey will be starting there soon.

Comment

how is andre smith looking for the bengals?

Comment

Originally posted by stephenson86 View Post
                He broke his foot (I believe in an non-contact drill pretty soon after he signed his contract) and has been out ever since. Apparently he's down to 330 though and has lost 20 pounds since ending the holdout, and is targeting week 9 for a return. So we'll see, but he hasn't really been able to do any contact drills or play in games obviously.

Comment

Originally posted by stephenson86 View Post
                  He's almost there in terms of strength and conditioning and he'll be cleared for contact next week. He's apparently quite a bit lighter and more in shape than when he showed up near the end of the summer, and Marvin Lewis has complimented his efforts there. The team is hoping he'll be able to go in two weeks (after our bye week next week) against the Ravens. He'll be a nice addition to an offensive line that has already shown massive improvement. When he returns and is ready to go, he'll replace Dennis Roland on the right side. Roland, who the Bengals have used as a blocking TE on the right side, will till be used in that role and Anthony Collins could be used in select passing downs and to back up the left side.

big props to BoneKrusher for the sig & avatar
                  - For daily NFL draft coverage:
                  www.twitter.com/ryanlownes

Comment

So, what has Rey Rey done to deserve his own thread. Rosco stop making threads.
                    my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                    <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                    <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                    <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                    Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                    What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Originally posted by bored of education View Post
                      So, what has Rey Rey done to deserve his own thread. Rosco stop making threads.
                      At least stop making them w/o capital letters. :D

Comment

Would he be a good BUCK? i dont think he is a BUCK.
                        my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                        <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                        <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                        <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                        Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                        What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

He still reminds me more of Jeremiah Trotter then Ray Lewis. We will have to see.
                          Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                          The APS is strong in this one.
                          Originally posted by killxswitch
                          Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

He's gonna be moved to the middle at some point and I think that's where he's gonna fit best. He's been pretty good at SLB thus far though.

^A Bonekrusher production^
                            Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

At first I thought this thread was about Rey Lewis and I was scratching my head at the first few posts.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information