Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Larry Johnson vs. Todd Haley

http://twitter.com/ToonIcon/status/5159194072

My father played for the coach from "rememeber the titans". Our coach played golf. My father played for redskins briefley. Our coach. Nuthn
    I agree with him 100% that Haley has zero credibility, especially how he dresses down players; that said I bet the Chiefs cut him after this knowing their gestapo regime.

Originally posted by Shiver View Post
    http://twitter.com/ToonIcon/status/5159194072

I agree with him 100% that Haley has zero credibility, especially how he dresses down players; that said I bet the Chiefs cut him after this knowing their gestapo regime.
    Todd Haley got owned. And Larry Johnson probably has a fine coming his way.

Comment

I always thought Todd Haley was a massive douche, I remember him berating Terrell Owens in Dallas, Anquan Boldin in Arizona, and now they are running an insane regime in K.C (to those who don't live here, you don't know half the crazy stuff they've pulled.) What has he done? Who is he?

Comment

LJ should shut his yap and try to run for more then 1 yard every carry

Comment

Haley has failure written all over him, but at the same time, which coach has LJ not been a problem for? He should have been sent packing long ago especially with his robust contract.
          aka KGB Chicken

Comment

So I'm young (21) and I'm pretty damn good at understanding slang and speak it quite a bit... but I have not a clue what the hell he is saying.

Comment

Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
              LJ should shut his yap and try to run for more then 1 yard every carry

We all know that LJ isn't good anymore, he like Holmes was a product of that all-time great O-Line. That doesn't mean that his comments aren't true, and it certainly doesn't mean that the locker room does not agree with his sentiments.

Comment

Dear Larry,

You average 2.7 YPC this year. You are extremely expendable as you are a dinosaur in NFL running back age. While your team sucks and you may not see eye to eye with your coach, these comments are a poor business decision. Please continue to collect your checks and refrain from speaking.

Sincerely,
                Your financial advisor.

Comment

Originally posted by Shiver View Post
                  I always thought Todd Haley was a massive douche, I remember him berating Terrell Owens in Dallas, Anquan Boldin in Arizona, and now they are running an insane regime in K.C (to those who don't live here, you don't know half the crazy stuff they've pulled.) What has he done? Who is he?
                  He's a good play caller offensively with a nice playbook?

BK

Originally posted by AcheTen
                  JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
                  Originally posted by abaddon41_80
                  Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
                  Originally posted by JBCX
                  Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Comment

He is a good offensive coach with the worst offensive line in the NFL, Bowe, Cassell, was hired later than most coaches because of playoffs. 3 others Wr's brought in this year to be a compliment to Bowe (Engram, Wade, toomer). A new defensive scheme. The Chiefs are rebuilding. We all know that.

Now Todd, himself, is good for implementing the system the Pioli implemented to the Jets, then to the Patriots. It will take time. he is an extremist. he is nuts, he is passionate. i love everything about him so far.

This off season will be the offseason that matters. What changes are made, who is brought it, how Pioli and his staff drafts after getting a full offseason.

Larry Johnson can get cut tomorrow for all I care.
                    Last edited by bored of education; 10-25-2009, 10:52 PM.
                    my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                    <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                    <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                    <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                    Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                    What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

I don't get it?

Comment

Has there ever been a coach Larry Johnson didn't have a problem with??

Dude is a perennial malcontent.

Comment

Originally posted by Draft King View Post
                          I don't get it?
                          He's criticizing Haley because he never really played football, at least not on the college or pro level. Apparently he was a golfer in college (per wiki). Seems like Haley, like many other coaches, first broke into coaching only because his father was a front office guy in the NFL.
                          aka KGB Chicken

Comment

He was good in Arizona and it's not like Kansas was in any real shape to begin with. imo he deserves another year. If he's out, he'll land quickly as an OC imo.

Comment

I think I can speak on behalf of most KC fans when I say: Larry Johnson is not wanted here in KC anymore. Lack of effort, opening his mouth, off the field troubles.. it's just not worth it anymore.

That being said, Haley IS a douche and I was never a fan of the hire. It's easy to call plays when you have Boldin and Fitzy but not so much when you take over a struggling team. His playcalling this season has been downright atrocious at best and it isn't getting any better. Everything this offense has done (which isn't a whole hell of a lot..) was despite Haley, not because of him.

I wouldn't be the least bit upset if Pioli decided to part ways with him and hire someone else. Not even a little bit.

Originally posted by fenikz
                              His soft D really turns me off
                              ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information