• Splat
    started a topic Pro Bowl Voting Has Started

Pro Bowl Voting Has Started

http://www.nfl.com/probowl/ballot

Enjoy homers...

:)

• SuperMcGee
    replied
    I wouldn't have thought that any Bill would deserve it this year, but looking at his performance and the AFC crop, Aaron Schobel is a legit option. He's a decent sized name as far as Bills go, and he's only a year removed from consecutive Pro Bowl appearances, so who knows. I don't know what kind of national attention he gets after missing almost all of a forgettable year last season, but it's possible.

Leave a comment:

• gsorace
    replied
    Alan Faneca has been terrible this year.

Leave a comment:

• LonghornsLegend
    replied
    Originally posted by RagingColt View Post
    Let's face the facts, Pro Bowl voting by fans is a joke.
    You just figured that out this year? How many average fans do you even know that can honestly pick league wide who the best Guards/Centers are in the current year, or even Tackles? It's almost like that at every position, but even more so interior offensive lineman. They get to that position and go with a name they recognize, or that has been good before and figure that's the safe bet. It's never going to change as long as any and every fan can vote, and as long as it's that way there is no point in getting upset when the offensive line voting is ****** up almost every year.

Leave a comment:

• Go_Eagles77
    replied
    Holy **** that's a lot of vikings.

Leave a comment:

• Crazy_Chris
    replied
    http://www.nfl.com/probowl/story?id=...s&confirm=true

It doesn't have the complete results just the top 10 vote getters & who is leading at each position in both confrences. Oddly enough Chris Johnson doesn't even lead AFC running backs in votes from fans.

edit: BTW it was just posted yesterday so these figures are pretty fresh.

Leave a comment:

• tjsunstein
    replied
    Originally posted by RagingColt View Post
    Let's face the facts, Pro Bowl voting by fans is a joke. Mike Pollack G, our 2nd round bust of pick from 2008, was 3rd in voting at the Guard spot last I checked. He's now sitting on the Colts bench and was beat out by an AFL2 scrub player. I rest my case.
    Where can I find the voting results so far?

Leave a comment:

• RagingColt
    replied
    Let's face the facts, Pro Bowl voting by fans is a joke. Mike Pollack G, our 2nd round bust of pick from 2008, was 3rd in voting at the Guard spot last I checked. He's now sitting on the Colts bench and was beat out by an AFL2 scrub player. I rest my case.

Leave a comment:

• Hines
    replied
    Polamalu is a leading vote getter. He has missed 75 percent of the games and is getting in on name.

Leave a comment:

• Splat
    replied
    No Chief is going just face it.

Leave a comment:

• vidae
    replied
    Go Succop! And Brandon Flowers is a baller. :(

Leave a comment:

• T-RICH49
    replied
    A vote for Ryan Succop is a vote for America....DON'T BE A COMMIE

Leave a comment:

• Splat
    replied
    There will not be a Chief in the pro bowl for the first time in like 13 years or some thing like that.

Leave a comment:

• Gay Ork Wang
    replied
    i think Sharper is a gimme considering all the bad safetys in the NFC

Leave a comment:

• NOLAFan
    replied
    i need to see me some Carl Nicks, Jahri Evans, Marques Colston, Will Smith and Darren Sharper in the damn probowl. Brees is a given at this point but my other boys need to be there.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X

Debug Information