Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the most disappointing player on your team?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is the most disappointing player on your team?

For the Dolphins its clearly Ted Ginn. Throughout the offseason ota's and camp heard nothing but praises about Ginn. How much he has improved his route running, his hands and he was showing that great speed he has while running routes. He was prime to have a breakout year for us but so far is he far from that. His confidence is shot and he is starting to lose some playing time. Has dropped alot of catchable balls. Already in Parcells doghouse so you know his future with the Dolphins is in doubt.

Props to fenikz on the awesome sig

Larry Johnson and it isn't close.

Originally posted by fenikz
    His soft D really turns me off
    ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

Originally posted by vidae-KC View Post
      Larry Johnson and it isn't close.
      True, but Glenn Dorsey hasn't been a huge impact. He is improving but I haven't seen him dominating anything like he was supposed to.

Maybe it's just that I'm so over L.J. I forget he's on the roster. ;P

Go Packers, Chiefs, Mizzou Tigers, Kansas City Royals, Chicago Bulls, No. 31 Jeff Burton!

Comment

It WAS Brad St. Louis, but now I'll go with Daniel Coats who still hasn't been able to establish himself as a viable option in the passing game after boasting some nice receiving numbers in college. Laverneus Coles hasn't produced up to his paycheck, but is beginning to look the part (and has been a useful addition in the run game as a blocker.)

big props to BoneKrusher for the sig & avatar
        - For daily NFL draft coverage:
        www.twitter.com/ryanlownes

Comment

I thought Glenn Drosey has done quite well transitioning to a 3-4 defensive end,. which is one of the least glamorous defensive positions.

For Pittsburgh, Willie Parker, yet I never expected much out of him this year.
          Originally posted by njx9
          i mean, why wouldn't the broncos take cam newton? they can play him at quarterback WITH tebow!

Comment

Roy Williams (WR) but, a lot of us were expecting this.

I did think he would be helping a little more than he has, though.

Martellus Bennett and Terence Newman deserve some consideration. Bennett from a production stand point (blocking has been great) and Newman is terribly sporadic these days.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
            http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
            KO KNOWS

Comment

Originally posted by no bare feet View Post
              I thought Glenn Drosey has done quite well transitioning to a 3-4 defensive end,. which is one of the least glamorous defensive positions.

For Pittsburgh, Willie Parker, yet I never expected much out of him this year.
              This. He is becoming one of our better defenders and improving week to week. I'm actually pleasantly surprised by how he's doing.

Originally posted by fenikz
              His soft D really turns me off
              ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

Madieu Williams has been pretty awful for us this season. I dont understand it really. After he came back from injury last year, he played very well for us. Bad angles, missed takles have been constant this season.

Comment

Probably Chris Chambers and that's saying something on a team chock full of disappointing performances. Chambers is getting zero separation and has more drops than catches.

Comment

There are so many for the Chiefs but I'm going to go with ILB Corey Mays.

He had a great camp and pre season but I have forgot he was even on the field at times this season.

Comment

As for Green Bay, I know he is on I.R. but that's half the reason why I'm mentioning him...Justin Harrell is a B-U-S-T.

Go Packers, Chiefs, Mizzou Tigers, Kansas City Royals, Chicago Bulls, No. 31 Jeff Burton!

Comment

I would agree with no bare feet. Willie Parker has been atrocious.

If I had to pick someone else it would Limas Sweed. 2nd rounder two years ago got out played by a 3rd rounder this past year.

Sweed has such amazing potential. He is big, can jump a truck, consistently gets behind EVERYONE, but just can't bring in the catch. Shows extreme lapse in confidence and concentration. Mike Wallace has completely taken over 3 WR duties.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig

Comment

Pretty close between Flozell Adams and T-New.

Comment

Our entire secondary besides Ed Reed.
                            Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                            The APS is strong in this one.
                            Originally posted by killxswitch
                            Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

Originally posted by diesel View Post
                              Pretty close between Flozell Adams and T-New.
                              What? Outside of his false starts and the occasional hold, Flozell has been playing lights out this year. How has he been disappointing?

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information