Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the most disappointing player on your team?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saying Antonio Pierce would be too easy, because that would be implying we actually thought he'd be good coming into the season. Surprisingly for AP, he's actually better than years past but thats not saying much.

Im gonna say Aaron Ross, because he hasn't seen the field yet and is in all likelihood, our nickel CB from now on bc Terrell Thomas is a beast.

Canty is a close 2nd, but only because he's also injured. He was beasting it the few snaps he took this year though so ill reserve judgement on him until I see more.

Offensively, I guess you can say Brandon Jacobs, although his lack of production isn't entirely his fault.

Comment

Lemme see....

Russell, Gallery until he turned into a decent LG, Cornell Green, Samson Satele, Tommy Kelly...i've always liked him but since he got a huge contract and hasn't done squat he's on this list....and Al Davis

"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
      Originally posted by TitanHope
      R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
      He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.

Comment

Hard to gripe too much when your 6-0, but I'll go with Reggie Bush. Still offering little as a runner and isn't a huge receiving target either. Basically the 3rd RB now.

Comment

Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
          What? Outside of his false starts and the occasional hold, Flozell has been playing lights out this year. How has he been disappointing?
          thats like saying "outside of all his interceptions, Jay Cutler has been amazing this year"

you take the good with the bad, you can't just negate whatever you want out of his game and say he's doing great at the rest of it.

Comment

OJ Atogwe, Marc Bulger, Randy McMichael
            | Hawkeyes || Rams || Lakers || Braves || Avalanche |

Comment

For real...I dont know where all this Adams hate is coming from this year. He's having a solid year. Yeah he's been caught tripping a few times but, he isnt giving up much of anything. The false starts for he and Colombo are infuriating but, they always do it and always have. Flozell has been real good this year.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
              http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
              KO KNOWS

Comment

Detroit corners. I knew they weren't going to be that good but they have been downright awful, worse than last years secondary which is pretty bad. Phillip Buchanon our supposed "best" corner gets benched twice, Anthony Henry is showing his age and was benched and is moving to FS so hopefully that works better and Eric King is on IR. William James is our best corner, just wow. We get some pressure from the front 7, just not consistent enough but the corners aren't helping anyone out getting torched plus they play way off the ball because they aren't fast enough. A coverage sack will never happen ever.

I like Delmas obviously though but Manuel is junk at FS but I knew Manuel would be junk at FS. Bring on Henry at FS.

Detroit better get a decent corner in FA and one in the draft. And depending on the board(stud DTs,Okung gone) may take Eric Berry.

Comment

Originally posted by Maybe Next Year Millen2 View Post
                  Detroit corners. I knew they weren't going to be that good but they have been downright awful, worse than last years secondary which is pretty bad. Phillip Buchanon our supposed "best" corner gets benched twice, Anthony Henry is showing his age and was benched and is moving to FS so hopefully that works better and Eric King is on IR. William James is our best corner, just wow. We get some pressure from the front 7, just not consistent enough but the corners aren't helping anyone out getting torched plus they play way off the ball because they aren't fast enough. A coverage sack will never happen ever.

I like Delmas obviously though but Manuel is junk at FS but I knew Manuel would be junk at FS. Bring on Henry at FS.

Detroit better get a decent corner in FA and one in the draft. And depending on the board(stud DTs,Okung gone) may take Eric Berry.
                  Delmas and Berry would be a very fun safety duo but I'm not so sure that would be the best step for Detroit as a franchise. O-line and D-line now that the QB and some basic offensive weapons are in place if you ask me.

Comment

Originally posted by General Zod View Post
                    Madieu Williams has been pretty awful for us this season. I dont understand it really. After he came back from injury last year, he played very well for us. Bad angles, missed takles have been constant this season.
                    This.

Although I think (and I hate saying this) Pat Williams deserves some credit as being a somewhat disappointment. I cut him some slack though because he is getting older. Madieu Williams on the other hand is still young and we paid him a lot of money to come to Minneapolis.

BoneKruser with the DOPE sig

Comment

Not a player but Greg Mattison has been disappointing. Obviously with Rex leaving it wasn't going be quite the same but he's struggled with creating pressure. The defense just isn't getting after the QB like it used to. Pressure is so key for the Ravens because it helps them cover up their weakness at CB.

Comment

Take your pick on the Titans.
                        Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                        RIP themaninblack

Comment

Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
                          Saying Antonio Pierce would be too easy, because that would be implying we actually thought he'd be good coming into the season. Surprisingly for AP, he's actually better than years past but thats not saying much.

Im gonna say Aaron Ross, because he hasn't seen the field yet and is in all likelihood, our nickel CB from now on bc Terrell Thomas is a beast.

Canty is a close 2nd, but only because he's also injured. He was beasting it the few snaps he took this year though so ill reserve judgement on him until I see more.

Offensively, I guess you can say Brandon Jacobs, although his lack of production isn't entirely his fault.
                          Sinorice Moss. Has a lot of talent but for whatever reason can't put it together.
                          #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Is the Giants defense hurting with the loss of Spagnuolo?
                            | Hawkeyes || Rams || Lakers || Braves || Avalanche |

Comment

I wouldn't say the Ravens secondary because Asamougha(spelling) couldn't cover these receivers with the type of pass rush we get. I won't even say the complete pass rush just the 3rd down pass rush. I hate rushing 4 guys on 3rd down. I want 7 going after the QB. So I will say I am a little disappointed in the secondary but more the pass rush and that IMO all falls on the play calling. **** OUR DEFENSIVE COORDINATOR
                              Originally posted by SunTzu_22
                              Just let it go RWO.
                              We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

Comment

Originally posted by CC.SD View Post
                                Delmas and Berry would be a very fun safety duo but I'm not so sure that would be the best step for Detroit as a franchise. O-line and D-line now that the QB and some basic offensive weapons are in place if you ask me.

I agree Oline and Dline are way more important for Detroit. That is why I said depending on the board, DTs of Suh and McCoy or Okung should be the pick if they are on the board or any other rising star DT/LT that earns their way into the top 4-8 range for Detroit, if not Berry would be a super duper consolation prize. Maybe try him at corner, who knows, but yes that safety duo would be sick. Alot depends on free agency too with the Dline/LT and major secondary holes and the depth for those positions in Round 2 and 3.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information