Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the most disappointing player on your team?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Um, Reggie Bush?

Yeah, I said it.
    The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

Terrell Owens

Paul Poslunszy
      hes been fragile his entire career. Doesnt make any big plays, and looks really slow out on the field

Comment

Originally posted by Shiver View Post
        For Atlanta there are two names that come to mind:

He has all the skill set that you would want from a cover corner. He is fast and strong, but his mental game is his weakness. He just doesn't have the awareness and anticipation needed to be the kind of corner we needed him to be. Very inconsistent on a game to game basis. At least he's better than Brent Grimes.

Michael Turner was overrated last year. He feasted on terrible run defenses; including two 200 yard games against the hapless Rams and the even more hapless Lions. Even so, his performance has been terrible thus far. He does not run with explosion or power and it has been ugly watching the struggles of the running game trickle down to effect the whole offense negatively. It doesn't help that Ovie Mughelli has been hurt, he's by far the best FB in the league.
        Le'Ron McClain would like a word with you about this fullback business.

That said, Turner is single handedly killing my fantasy season. I didnt expect another 1600 yards, but I expected alot more from him then hes producing.
        Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
        The APS is strong in this one.
        Originally posted by killxswitch
        Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

Originally posted by WinslowBodden View Post
          Everyone who sucks on the Browns people thought would suck, I would say Quinn but it's hard to judge because we have the worst offensive talent outside of LT/LG/C in the entire league most likely.
          Any decent quarterback could win games with a solid line in front of him and mediocrity at the skill positions. That defense is another story though.

Thanks to BK for the sig

Comment

Originally posted by WinslowBodden View Post
            Everyone who sucks on the Browns people thought would suck, I would say Quinn but it's hard to judge because we have the worst offensive talent outside of LT/LG/C in the entire league most likely.
            LOL, you still can't bite the bullet on Anderson can you?

It's easier to say who isn't a disappointment on the Browns and that would be Joe Thomas.

Let's get some activity going in the Cleveland sub-forum!

Comment

Madison Hedgecock says hi as well.

I think Turner's major issue is he took too many carries last year. That definitely shocks your body. You can't go from barely being used for 4 years to instantly getting 300+ carries the following year.

That would take a toll on anybody.

Comment

McClain is more versatile, but Mughelli is the better player.

Originally posted by Bill Belichick
                Mughelli is excellent at the point of attack. Probably the best fullback that I've seen in long time.

Comment

Speaking of disappointing and fantasy teams...Chris Long, wtf?

I thought Spags would be a godsend for Long. nah.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                  http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                  KO KNOWS

Comment

Frank Omiyale easily. The Tommie Harris has injuries as an excuse. Matt Forte to a degree. He also had a workload that was too big.

Comment

Chris Long isn't even starting for them. What an embarrassing pick that turned out to be.

Comment

Originally posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
                        Dashon Goldson for the 49ers. I thought he would be an average free safety, or at least better than Mark Roman was last year, but I was wrong.
                        He's has an INT, so you could argue that he's doing better. He had maybe one mistake against Houston, but other than that, he's doing no better or worse than Roman.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Chris Long isn't even starting for them. What an embarrassing pick that turned out to be.
                          Yah. :(

I was so happy I got him with as an IDP in fantasy. Worked out great.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                          http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                          KO KNOWS

Comment

Originally posted by Maybe Next Year Millen2 View Post
                            Detroit corners. I knew they weren't going to be that good but they have been downright awful, worse than last years secondary which is pretty bad. Phillip Buchanon our supposed "best" corner gets benched twice, Anthony Henry is showing his age and was benched and is moving to FS so hopefully that works better and Eric King is on IR. William James is our best corner, just wow. We get some pressure from the front 7, just not consistent enough but the corners aren't helping anyone out getting torched plus they play way off the ball because they aren't fast enough. A coverage sack will never happen ever.

I like Delmas obviously though but Manuel is junk at FS but I knew Manuel would be junk at FS. Bring on Henry at FS.

Detroit better get a decent corner in FA and one in the draft. And depending on the board(stud DTs,Okung gone) may take Eric Berry.
                            Will James is your best corner? Jesus Christ, I feel bad for you guys.

For Jax, it's easily Derrick Harvey and Quentin Groves. Our pass rush sucks donkey nuts.

Comment

Oh, wow. Maybe he'll turn it on..
                              The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

Ted Ginn is a good choice for Miami, but I'd say Gibril Wilson. Not because he struggled in coverage (I knew that would happen) but because his tackling is abysmal. Watching Jeremy Shockey carry him for 40 yards was embarassing. As was his attempt to tackle Dallas Clark, Pierre Garcon, and Antonio Gates.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information