Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the most disappointing player on your team?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
    That said, Turner is single handedly killing my fantasy season. I didnt expect another 1600 yards, but I expected alot more from him then hes producing.
    Don't draft running backs the year after a breakout year where they lead the league in carries

Thanks to BK for the sig

Comment

Originally posted by Shiver View Post
      Chris Long isn't even starting for them. What an embarrassing pick that turned out to be.
      He was maxed out as a prospect, should have been a big ol' red flag.

Comment

Originally posted by CC.SD View Post
        He was maxed out as a prospect, should have been a big ol' red flag.
        I agree I didn't see much room for improvement in him as a player and really never understood the top 5 hype.

Thanks to BK for the sig

Comment

The 376 carries last year, should have been enough to scare off a great deal of fantasy owners this year, when it came to Turner. These things rarely end well, when that many carries are involved.

AD and Portis are the only two I would trust to keep it up after amassing that many carries the previous year.
          Last edited by M.O.T.H.; 10-27-2009, 02:45 PM.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
          http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
          KO KNOWS

Comment

The big problem has been Norwood's inability to stay healthy. He was supposed to be in a committee with Turner to relieve the pressure on him, but it hasn't been able to happen because he can't stay on the field.

Comment

I remember the last year Larry Johnson was good, some stat guy on espnews came on and showed the drop off in production and the high amount of injuries in running backs after the year they had a huge amount of carries. That was when Larry Johnson had like 400 and change carries. I think the same thing is gonna happen with Benson this year. Lewis is gonna run him to the ground.

Comment

Everyone but- The O-line, CJ, a healthy Cortland, Jason Jones, and Kenny Britt.

Originally posted by Jurrell Casey
                I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin

Comment

Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                  AD and Portis are the only two I would trust to keep it up after amassing that many carries the previous year.
                  Don't know about Portis, but AD pretty much breaks every rule I can think of when it comes to running backs. Just wait until he's 35 and still pounding linebackers into the dirt.

Thanks to BK for the sig

Comment

JaWalrus,DMC because he can't stay healthy,and Interior Defense.

mucho props to wiscbadgerfootball

Originally posted by scottyboy
                    like honestly lebron, instead of south beach, why don't you take your talents and just shove them up your ass.

Comment

Originally posted by umphrey View Post
                      Don't know about Portis, but AD pretty much breaks every rule I can think of when it comes to running backs. Just wait until he's 35 and still pounding linebackers into the dirt.
                      I said Portis because, he is constantly up there in carries. Always top 5 in carries, when healthy, and he just keeps producing. More so, than any other back with that amount of wear. Outside of 06, when he was out, he's always near the top of league in carries and still producing at a high level. He's one of the more reliable backs, regardless of how many times he touches the ball. You know what you're going to get.

AD. Yeah, just a freak.
                      Last edited by M.O.T.H.; 10-27-2009, 03:04 PM.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                      http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                      KO KNOWS

Comment

Madieu Williams is very disappointing. We paid a ton for him and thus far he has sucked. Also Tavaris Jackson, and Tyrell Johnson.

sig by fenikz
                        Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
                        You are just a terrible person.
                        Originally posted by bigbluedefense
                        I have an iPhone.

Comment

For the Broncos Ben Hamilton. The change to more of a power running game has been bad for him.

Comment

Sweeeeed I don't have enough curse words for you....Holmes has dropped some balls as well this year though.

"O-H-I-O...its a four letter word."
                            Mike Tirico

Magilla Gorilla ain'ta killa, ...

Roger Goodell's Beautify the NFL Campaign-No Violence-No Criminals-No Fun

"(Ole Miss QB) Bo Wallace is one of those types of quarterbacks who is always trying to save the city but he's actually burning it down." -- NFC director of scouting

Comment

The entire offensive line.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                              Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

Chris Long got drafted because who his father was. I knew that guy was going to be garbage. At the time of the draft I compared him to Justin Smith at best but he's not even that good. Dude hasn't recorded a sack in close to 20 games. Rams can't draft at all. I can't wait till they take Tim Tebeaux this year.

And for Dolphins it's Ginn hands down. He is not a football player. He owes Devin Hester his signing bonus because thats the reason he went 9th overall. Dolphins have the worst WR's in the entire league they need Dez Bryant more than anybody else.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information