Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the most disappointing player on your team?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #76
    Originally posted by GhostDeini View Post
    Chris Long got drafted because who his father was. I knew that guy was going to be garbage. At the time of the draft I compared him to Justin Smith at best but he's not even that good. Dude hasn't recorded a sack in close to 20 games. Rams can't draft at all. I can't wait till they take Tim Tebeaux this year.

    And for Dolphins it's Ginn hands down. He is not a football player. He owes Devin Hester his signing bonus because thats the reason he went 9th overall. Dolphins have the worst WR's in the entire league they need Dez Bryant more than anybody else.
    I totally agree with those statements


    "O-H-I-O...its a four letter word."
    Mike Tirico

    Magilla Gorilla ain'ta killa, ...

    Roger Goodell's Beautify the NFL Campaign-No Violence-No Criminals-No Fun


    "(Ole Miss QB) Bo Wallace is one of those types of quarterbacks who is always trying to save the city but he's actually burning it down." -- NFC director of scouting

    Comment


    • #77
      The entire OL, for both health and play reasons.
      Macho Harris ******* pisses me off regularly.
      Donovan McNabb's inconsistency still drives me nuts.

      Comment


      • #78
        Levi Brown, we passed on AD for him, and he just isn't that good.

        Comment


        • #79
          Shawn and Stacy Andrews

          Comment


          • #80
            Originally posted by GhostDeini View Post
            Chris Long got drafted because who his father was. I knew that guy was going to be garbage. At the time of the draft I compared him to Justin Smith at best but he's not even that good. Dude hasn't recorded a sack in close to 20 games. Rams can't draft at all. I can't wait till they take Tim Tebeaux this year.
            Right. Chris Long didn't get drafted because he had 79 tackles, 14 sacks, 19 TFL, 9 PBU and 2 FF as a senior in a 3-4. All because of his dad. How come every son of a Hall of Famer isn't in the NFL?

            Comment


            • #81
              Gotta be Brady Quinn

              Considering the talent on this team, I did not expect miracles, but I expected that he wouldn't be a chicken **** looking at the pass rush instead of his receivers.

              I think he will get another crack after the bye week and when he's not going to get $11 million he doesn't deserve, so hopefully he will sack up and make some plays.

              Comment


              • #82
                Originally posted by Sniper View Post
                Right. Chris Long didn't get drafted because he had 79 tackles, 14 sacks, 19 TFL, 9 PBU and 2 FF as a senior in a 3-4. All because of his dad. How come every son of a Hall of Famer isn't in the NFL?

                Chris Long sucks because he's out of system, has had bad coaches and is one of the only defensive threats on a very bad defensive line.

                Comment


                • #83
                  Well im disapointed with my whole team, but the guy that disapoints me the most is Jastinkus Russell. This was suppose to be the year where he finally put it all together, the year where he finally reached the expectations he had coming into the draft, like honestly come on 1st overall pick and cant complete over 45% of his passes. When the raiders drafted Russell I was so happy, now its just sad watching him go out there and almost guarantee a 3 and out or worse a turnover.

                  Comment


                  • #84
                    Even with those stats if his name was Chris Jones or something he does not go 2nd overall.

                    Comment


                    • #85
                      Originally posted by SwagU View Post
                      Well im disapointed with my whole team, but the guy that disapoints me the most is Jastinkus Russell. This was suppose to be the year where he finally put it all together, the year where he finally reached the expectations he had coming into the draft, like honestly come on 1st overall pick and cant complete over 45% of his passes. When the raiders drafted Russell I was so happy, now its just sad watching him go out there and almost guarantee a 3 and out or worse a turnover.
                      If I was a Raiders fan, I would hate JaMarcus Russell for the simple fact that the fat sack of **** doesn't think he's at fault for any of the problems with that offense. He doesn't put in the work and doesn't take any blame?

                      Tom Cable should "coach him up"

                      Comment


                      • #86
                        By all means, ship Chris Long to the Browns.

                        I was a huge fan of his at UVA and when he was in the draft. Loved watching him play for the Cavaliers

                        Comment


                        • #87
                          For the Colts, it has to be Tony Ugoh. He was expected to be a franchise LT.

                          He's very inconsistent with his technique and has lost his starting spot to Charlie Johnson.

                          Comment


                          • #88
                            Originally posted by wonderbredd24 View Post
                            If I was a Raiders fan, I would hate JaMarcus Russell for the simple fact that the fat sack of **** doesn't think he's at fault for any of the problems with that offense. He doesn't put in the work and doesn't take any blame?

                            Tom Cable should "coach him up"
                            Yes, Also very true and Tom Cable defends him way too much, Tom needs to diflate Russells ego. I always see Russell go over to the bench after a crucial turnover and he basically acts like he really doesen't give a **** just as long as he is still getting that monster contract its all good. I want a quarterback for my team that has a desire to win.

                            Comment


                            • #89
                              Originally posted by Flyboy View Post
                              Um, Reggie Bush?

                              Yeah, I said it.
                              its the only imaginable answer though for the saints.

                              well maybe i expected a bit more out of hargrove after the preseason but thats really searching.


                              Saints 2014 draft wish list:
                              - No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
                              - Corner or Wideout in the first
                              - No reaching
                              - No Kelvin Benjamin

                              Comment


                              • #90
                                Originally posted by j05son View Post
                                LOL, you still can't bite the bullet on Anderson can you?

                                It's easier to say who isn't a disappointment on the Browns and that would be Joe Thomas.
                                If anything I am defending Quinn? I said he would be the "disappointment" of the season because he got pulled, but it's not fair to judge him based on how bad our talent is.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information