Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you like to help the fans of Cleveland...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://www.cleveland.com/browns/inde..._browns_4.html

Wow, some of the stuff the guy says in this podcast is ridiculous if it's actually happening...

Comment

Like I'm ever going to have to report an unruly fan at a Browns game ever again, and besides, if that many people do it, are they going to go through the trouble of blocking them all?

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

If all the Browns fans in the world called in...that would only be like 12 people.

Comment

That's the biggest joke I've ever heard.

<@JBond> And Dg, you'd waste it on corndogs
          <@JBond> So you get no 5 dollars
          <+DG> how is buy one get one free wasting?
          <+njx9> i'm pretty sure your people still eat boots in north korea, bantx. they don't know what vegetables are.

Comment

Originally posted by trkaline View Post
            If all the Browns fans in the world called in...that would only be like 12 people.
            he said browns, not panthers ; )

Comment

Comment

This won't get anything accomplished. If they don't know the fans are pissed by now then they are clueless. Just don't show up to the games.

Comment

i'm not a browns fan but this idea sounds hilarious. it's atleast something to do while watching these horrible games. i'd probably have to watch what i say on the phone though or else i'd be put on the terror watchlist or something.

and...how did the browns get on monday night?

update-http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4605603
                  Tired of seeing their beloved Browns lose, some Cleveland fans are fighting back.

Hoping to make a statement to protest the NFL team's abysmal record -- this season and since the team returned in 1999 -- some Browns backers are encouraging fans to walk in late to the Nov. 16 home game against Baltimore.

Two longtime season-ticket holders came up with the idea after last Sunday's 31-3 loss to Green Bay.

They are hoping the temporarily empty seats for a nationally televised Monday night game will send a message to owner Randy Lerner that they want a better product on the field.
                  Last edited by Prowler; 10-29-2009, 03:12 PM. Reason: update
                  SCA Prowler is my Xbox Live Gamertag
                  Fire Caldwell!!!

Prowler's Newb Guide

Comment

Working...
                  X

Debug Information