Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you like to help the fans of Cleveland...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would you like to help the fans of Cleveland...

protest during the Monday nighter against Baltimore.

It started out like this

Originally posted by buckeyesbattlecry.com
    I decided to send a report to the Browns today, regarding misconduct;

“There’s a guy who keeps going on the field who shouldn’t be there. Please remove him. He can be identified by the large number 3 on his jersey.”

The Browns were not amused. Three minutes later, I got the following;

“The GuestAssist service is provided to ensure a safe environment for all guests. Continued misuse of the service may result in your mobile phone being blocked.”
    If the behavior of a fan or fans (or team) around you becomes disruptive or violates the Fan Code of Conduct, the incident should be reported to the nearest Stadium representative. To report an incident anonymously during an event, a call can be placed to the "Tip Line" at 440-824-6000 or Text BROWNS to 78247.

Browns fans across the country will be using this free service to express their displeasure of the product that is The Cleveland Browns..

Warning, participating in this protest could cause your mobile phone number to be blocked from reporting incidents at Cleveland Browns Stadium in the future..

Lastly, I know this belongs in the Browns Team Forum, however, no one goes there so I placed it where it will get the most views. Please forward this to any/all Browns fans you may know.

Best Regards,

Jason.

**Idea was not mine, I found this on the Orange and Brown Report and will be participating and spreading the word.**

Let's get some activity going in the Cleveland sub-forum!

I'll do it to stick it to that ****** front office and because I have no reason to care if the Browns block my number.

Thanks to BK for the sig

Comment

I'm down. Someone should post here to remind everyone. I'll spread the word as well.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig

Comment

Nope but I'll help the Bills anytime.

Comment

As long as there's no charges to my mobile, i'll do it. I feel sorry for Browns fans.

Comment

Standard text rates should apply.

However, you can participate from your computer as well...

Everyone not at the game who doesn't want to pay for a text message could simply use one of these:

http://www.textem.net/

http://smseverywhere.com/send.htm

Another way to do this is that should work would be to send an e-mail message to 78247@teleflip.com

Explanation here: http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpag...50C0A9609C8B63

also, most cellular providers have ways to send SMS from their website free of charge...

Let's get some activity going in the Cleveland sub-forum!

Comment

No thank you....I would not

"O-H-I-O...its a four letter word."
              Mike Tirico

Magilla Gorilla ain'ta killa, ...

Roger Goodell's Beautify the NFL Campaign-No Violence-No Criminals-No Fun

"(Ole Miss QB) Bo Wallace is one of those types of quarterbacks who is always trying to save the city but he's actually burning it down." -- NFC director of scouting

Comment

Come on Death, don't you want semi-competitive games?? I know they are the enemy, but this is funny and its not like Brady Quinn will do much better.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig

Comment

Lol...........I feel for the Browns fans, but what do I care about this?

sig by fenikz
                  Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
                  You are just a terrible person.
                  Originally posted by bigbluedefense
                  I have an iPhone.

Comment

hahahhahaahahahahahah

Comment

Well, this should be entertaining to say the least.
                      The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

I'll do it but when, as soon as the game starts or it doesn't matter.

Bone Krusher, the best

Comment

Who the hell wants to help the Browns? I hope this backfires and results in The Browns leaving Cleveland.

Comment

Originally posted by terribletowel39 View Post
                            Come on Death, don't you want semi-competitive games?? I know they are the enemy, but this is funny and its not like Brady Quinn will do much better.
                            I gotta admit I love seeing a blow out every now and then, but my fondest memories are the 03/04/05 games between the Panthers and Buccs where they were drag 'em out hate filled nail biters.

I would love to see the browns turn it around. I've only been following NFL now for 7 years or so, and I cannot remember the last time I've seen them on the schedule and not counted it at a definite win, and I'm thinking most Steelers fans are the same.

I feel sorry for fans who watch their team stink for years and years and years.

Comment

No. **** the Browns, their fans and the state of Ohio*. Thank you and good day.

* A few exceptions here.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information