Haley to axe his Johnson

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aNYtitan View Post
    What about a team like the Colts, strong FO, strong leadership, need someone to help run the ball given that Addai is inconsistent. Maybe they can train him up.
    Both Addai and Brown are good backs. The issue has been run-blocking.

I don't think LJ is as good as either one of them at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by MaxV View Post
      Both Addai and Brown are good backs. The issue has been run-blocking.

I don't think LJ is as good as either one of them at this point.
      QFT. He's not a good fit for the Colts.

Comment

Originally posted by njx9
        i don't understand why you'd cut him, rather than just tell him to stay home the rest of the year. iirc, that's a fair amount of guaranteed cash to eat next year if you cut him now.
        The Chiefs have all kinds of cap room I believe only TB has more?

They sent him home for three or four games last year for the same BS I'm so done with him they can't cut him fast enough.

Comment

i don't understand why you'd cut him, rather than just tell him to **** off and stay home the rest of the year. iirc, that's a fair amount of guaranteed cash to eat next year if you cut him now.
          The Chiefs are investigating the situation greater to see if he breached any terms of his contract so that, in cutting him, they will have less financial obligations to Lawrence Johnson. If he didn't breach any provisions on the contract they will keep him
          i mean, why wouldn't the broncos take cam newton? they can play him at quarterback WITH tebow!

Comment

who is lawrence johnson?
            Lawrence Johnson (born September 11, 1957 in Gary, Indiana) is a former American football cornerback who played eight seasons in the National Football League for the Cleveland Browns and the Buffalo Bills. He played college football at the University of Wisconsin.
            http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lawrenc...rican_football)

there you go

Comment

i don't understand why you'd cut him, rather than just tell him to **** off and stay home the rest of the year. iirc, that's a fair amount of guaranteed cash to eat next year if you cut him now.
              If it were me I'd just sit his ass on the sideline the rest of the year and then cut him in the offseason, but at this point whatever way they do it is fine with me as long as the end result is the same.

The cap hit would be pretty bad, you're right, but most of us are just so sick of it that we'd gladly take it, as stupid as that sounds.
              Last edited by vidae; 10-28-2009, 11:31 AM.

Originally posted by fenikz
              His soft D really turns me off
              ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

LJ is 70 yards away from being the Chiefs all time leading rusher I don't think they are going to let that happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Splat View Post
                  LJ is 70 yards away from being the Chiefs all time leading rusher I don't think they are going to let that happen.
                  Good. Priest Holmes was awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Splat View Post
                    Heh. This is awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by killxswitch View Post
                      Good. Priest Holmes was awesome.
                      I still like finding and watching his highlight videos online. I'll never forget his performance in 04 against Atlanta.

Comment

Working...
                      X

Debug Information