Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freeman is Bucs starting QB

It's official: Freeman is Bucs' starter

"Bucs coach Raheem Morris has announced that Freeman is his starting quarterback."

Good luck.

I guess it can't get any worse. I hope he's ready enough that this doesn't damage his development.

Comment

Congrats on the first pick in the draft...sucks, I was hoping Tampa would win some games and not get the choice of the first player in the draft, but they just sealed their fates. I hope the kid can stay healthy. Congrats Sam Bradford being the #1 pick? Oh wait, no Gruden is gone...

But seriously, good luck to him, I don't think he'll make it in the NFL, then again, I didn't think Ryan would really make it in the pro game either. So I've been wrong before.

Comment

Isn't that the same coach that said he was a career backup?
        Originally posted by SunTzu_22
        Just let it go RWO.
        We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

Comment

Originally posted by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES View Post
          Where'd you hear that? Why would he have traded up in the first round to get him if he felt that way? Or was this something he said when he was coaching him at KState?

Comment

Is "Radio Raheem" frowned upon on these boards?

Comment

Has there ever been a year with this many bad teams? Its really kinda sad.

Comment

So who are they going to turn to in 4 games when Freeman is challenging Russell for worst QB in the league?

Comment

They were getting nowhere with McCown or Josh Johnson so this had to be done. Good luck Josh.
                  Edit: Leftwich instead of McCown.
                  Last edited by MidwayMonster31; 10-28-2009, 02:43 PM.

Comment

you mean Leftwitch, and Josh Johnson. Its not a qb problem, its a team/head coach problem. The offensive game plan poop, no offensive coordinator, playing in a defensive formation taht does not favor the players you have.

Comment

Originally posted by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES View Post
                      I believe he said that about Josh Johnson.

Comment

he did, it was josh johnson.

Comment

Well it's the right time. This team is going nowhere so you might as well get reps for your potential franchise QB. The sooner you learn about if you have a franchise QB the better, the Skins are a great example of the negatives of waiting so long to see a guy develop. The fact is that Josh Johnson probably is a career backup. He shows great mobility and can make some nice throws but he just isn't complete enough to be a consistent passer.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                          http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                          Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                          http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

What better time than now? Your season is lost. I like how SeanTaylorRIP worded it above me.

Comment

Hey, remember the collective boner for Josh Johnson on this forum?

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information