Freeman is Bucs starting QB

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SchizophrenicBatman View Post
    So who are they going to turn to in 4 games when Freeman is challenging Russell for worst QB in the league?

How can you say that? Russell won't even take responsibly for anything he does!! Was trying to say those ints against the Jets were not on him. That guy sucks. Will go down as the biggest draft bust of all time, bigger than Leaf! Freeman works hard... Shows up.. Not late!!! Might not end up being a Manning but will not challenge Russell for the worst QB!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Brent View Post
      Hey, remember the collective boner for Josh Johnson on this forum?
      So flacid right now. Reminds me of the Antoinio Cromartie one.

Comment

Originally posted by tj sunstein is sadly correct
        So flacid right now. Reminds me of the Antoinio Cromartie one.
        Way to double tap that stake to the heart

Comment

I just picked him up in fantasy. Insane you may say, "DaBears10 you must have a horrible team to have to pick up a rookie quarterback on a horrible team". We have a rookie spot and therefore it is not the dumbest pick-up ever.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

Comment

From what I've seen of the Bucs this year, I don't think it matters who they have at QB, although I thought that Johnson wasn't doing all that bad of a job all things considered.
            Save the Colts, and fire Pollian.

Comment

This smells like a desperation move from the coaching staff.

Comment

I never understood that.

Comment

Bottom line you take QBs in the first round and they are going to play basically right away. Unless they're backing up all stars, In which case you probably wouldnt have taken them that high in the first place.

Comment

Good luck Josh.

mucho props to wiscbadgerfootball

Originally posted by scottyboy
                    like honestly lebron, instead of south beach, why don't you take your talents and just shove them up your ass.

Comment

What better way to make your first start than getting picked off by Charles Woodson

Comment

Originally posted by killxswitch View Post
                        I guess it can't get any worse. I hope he's ready enough that this doesn't damage his development.
                        It's going to get a BILLION times better with Freeman starting.

Can anyone say 9 and 7??

Comment

Hes played like 5 games in his whole career on a **** team. Dont blame him. They should keep Johnson in and see how he develops.

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

Originally posted by Caddy View Post
                            It's going to get a BILLION times better with Freeman starting.

Can anyone say 9 and 7??
                            OK Richard Seymour.

Comment

Kid has alot of potential too me. Just prolly be 2 more years on that team called the Bucs.
                              Jets, Mets, Knicks, and the U's too cool for uze

Sig by, Hitman D

Comment

Originally posted by MidwayMonster31 View Post
                                They were getting nowhere with McCown or Josh Johnson so this had to be done. Good luck Josh.
                                Edit: Leftwich instead of McCown.
                                Yea right, says who? Because those few games you've seen of him told you their going nowhere with him, yet going somewhere with Freeman?

I don't even know why they put in Josh Johnson if they were going to take him out this soon after, nor do I understand why they kept him so long if he wasn't going to get a legit chance.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                                I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information