No announcement yet.

Thank You Mark Sanchez!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

classy move mark...but everyone needs to get off this guy's jock about eating a frickin hot dog.

Originally posted by 49erNation85
    I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

What a stupid "controversy". Glad he donated the hot dogs though.

Comment

He said he was really sick the night before and didn't eat anything all morning.
        Originally posted by SunTzu_22
        Just let it go RWO.
        We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

Comment

I think players should be able to smoke on the field during games. It would make it more interesting.Celebrate a sack with a nice cigar.

Also the home team should have a nice catered buffet on the sideline and the away team gets nothing.

Comment

i like the cigar and catering idea. home field is home field after all.

week 17 Bengals at Jets. how funny would it be if ochocinco scored a touchdown then ate a hotdog in the endzone?
            SCA Prowler is my Xbox Live Gamertag
            Fire Caldwell!!!

Prowler's Newb Guide

Comment

Are we all turning into a bunch of ten year old girls? Really, the things people get worked up about. He ate a hotdog. During the game. OMG!!

Comment

Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                I bet if Jay Cutler did it and blamed his diabetes nobody would care
                hahaha, awesome.

Originally posted by Maybe Next Year Millen2 View Post
                I think players should be able to smoke on the field during games.
                coaches used to, so what's the big deal?

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Baseball is also a business. You see guys stuffing their face with junk food in the sidelines every single game. Hell, even chewing tobacco. He had a freakin' hot dog. A HOT DOG.

Comment

Did he draw a fine from the team for it, is it against NFL rules to eat on the sideline?

The fine + what he overpaid for the dog to the vendor makes it damn expensive snack.

Comment

was it mustard or ketchup?!

Comment

If it was ketchup then this whole thing becomes a REAL scandal.

Comment

Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
                          Baseball is also a business. You see guys stuffing their face with junk food in the sidelines every single game. Hell, even chewing tobacco. He had a freakin' hot dog. A HOT DOG.
                          The old punter for the Vikings used to eat a Snickers bar every game on the sidelines. I remember because he would keep it in the unworn cleats that went on his kicking foot.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

I must be old school. Eat a pregame meal or have an energy drink on the sidelines. Put the ####### hotdog away Mark. I'd give Favre or Manning a pass not a rookie.

Comment

Originally posted by Babylon View Post
                              I must be old school. Eat a pregame meal or have an energy drink on the sidelines. Put the ####### hotdog away Mark. I'd give Favre or Manning a pass not a rookie.
                              its.a.hotdog.

its not steroids. its not a beer. its just a hotdog. how is this a big deal?

Comment

Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
                                Which is why being a baseball player would be ******* awesome.

Also, who is more in the wrong here:

Sanchez?

or Bill Walker?

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                                Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                                Originally posted by njx9
                                do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information