Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Darren McFadden getting a pass on criticism.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by njx9
    or a certain other poster calling him the best running back of all time, pre-draft.

    god i hated that draft year. not only did it suck listening to everyone hug bush's nuts, but then there were the legion vince fans, too.
    I was an Insta-Vince fan. That performance, controversial or not, was simply disgusting. One of my few bandwagon moments, as I didn't like him before that.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by AHungryWalrus View Post
      I was an Insta-Vince fan. That performance, controversial or not, was simply disgusting. One of my few bandwagon moments, as I didn't like him before that.
      Me too. That game got me on this site, I wanted to find out what kind of pro prospect VY was.

      Then as soon as we drafted Cutler I turned against Vince. Ha.


      Originally posted by Scott Wright
      Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
      Originally posted by njx9
      do i tell you when to flip the burger?

      Comment


      • Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
        Me too. That game got me on this site, I wanted to find out what kind of pro prospect VY was.

        Then as soon as we drafted Cutler I turned against Vince. Ha.
        And look what that got you. Cutler on the Bears...

        Comment


        • Originally posted by AHungryWalrus View Post
          And look what that got you. Cutler on the Bears...
          Works for me.



          Originally posted by Scott Wright
          Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
          Originally posted by njx9
          do i tell you when to flip the burger?

          Comment


          • Sadly, I am one of the people who think that lamb would probably have a better NFL career than Tebow.

            But, all the luck in the world to ya, champ.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by njx9
              or a certain other poster calling him the best running back of all time, pre-draft.

              god i hated that draft year. not only did it suck listening to everyone hug bush's nuts, but then there were the legion vince fans, too.
              Not even to mention the clusterfuck that was Houston's announcement on Williams.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by AHungryWalrus View Post
                Sadly, I am one of the people who think that lamb would probably have a better NFL career than Tebow.

                But, all the luck in the world to ya, champ.
                And both of them will have a better career then Cutler. ;)


                Originally posted by WMD
                Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                Originally posted by gpngc
                I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by P-L View Post
                  Toon wasn't very high on Peterson for some reason. He was also one of the guys who had Marshawn Lynch rated higher.

                  That would explain why there were so many Lynch fans. Toonster was very persuasive in his arguments. I thought that he was one of the heretics but I wasn't sure.

                  Comment


                  • What?! You don't pass on Reggie Bush! He is Gale Sayers incarnate! This is Sam Bowie over Michael Jordan all over again.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Shiver View Post
                      That would explain why there were so many Lynch fans. Toonster was very persuasive in his arguments. I thought that he was one of the heretics but I wasn't sure.
                      Well, at the end everyone took what he said as religion, instead of realizing it's football. Even the BEST analysts are wrong like 30% of the time, never mind us football posters.

                      Toonster knew his ish, but damn, think for yourself.

                      Didn't it turn out in the end that he wasn't asian? He had me tricked with the Wu, tell you that much.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
                        Works for me.

                        Dont even try to act like your happy about how things turned out. Thats annoying

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by AHungryWalrus View Post
                          Well, at the end everyone took what he said as religion, instead of realizing it's football. Even the BEST analysts are wrong like 30% of the time, never mind us football posters.

                          Toonster knew his ish, but damn, think for yourself.

                          Didn't it turn out in the end that he wasn't asian? He had me tricked with the Wu, tell you that much.
                          Toonster really is asian.

                          Comment


                          • I miss him. He wasn't afraid to really challenge conventional wisdom.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by P-L View Post
                              Toonster really is asian.
                              I couldn't remember if it turned out he was, or if it was the other way... Far too long ago.

                              Either way, too bad he stopped posting. I liked how 90% of his posts were like a page long of reasoning.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by steelersfan43 View Post
                                Dont even try to act like your happy about how things turned out. Thats annoying
                                It's not that I'm happy or unhappy, it's just that there's no sense in dwelling on what has already happened. You have to look towards the future and what is there now.


                                Originally posted by Scott Wright
                                Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                                Originally posted by njx9
                                do i tell you when to flip the burger?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information