No announcement yet.

Most dominating Lineman you've seen?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I remember being shown some game tape of Jonathan Ogden back when he was at UCLA five years back or so. He was just on another level versus everyone he faced.

Comment

Originally posted by Paranoidmoonduck View Post
      I remember being shown some game tape of Jonathan Ogden back when he was at UCLA five years back or so. He was just on another level versus everyone he faced.
      Orlando Pace was the same at Ohio State. I remember seeing some college tape of his, and I was astounded at how much better he was then everyone else.
      Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
      The APS is strong in this one.
      Originally posted by killxswitch
      Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

Originally posted by TACKLE View Post
        I know I've posted this video before but its one of my favorite plays ever. I can watch it over and over and still be blown away everytime. Larry Allen was a monster. I highly recommend you check it out.

http://www.dallascowboys.com/multime...E23FF0CB14EDD1
        That is RIDICULOUS. I've never seen that before. That's amazing haha.

Originally posted by fenikz
        His soft D really turns me off
        ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

Originally posted by TACKLE View Post
          I know I've posted this video before but its one of my favorite plays ever. I can watch it over and over and still be blown away everytime. Larry Allen was a monster. I highly recommend you check it out.

http://www.dallascowboys.com/multime...E23FF0CB14EDD1
          Good god. That's goddamn amazing.

Comment

Probably Orlando Pace at tackle, Larry Allen at guard. Ogden was a little more of an athlete than Pace, but I think Pace was just nasty and dominated people.

On the defensive line...maybe Reggie White. Lately, Jason Taylor, Julius Peppers, Dwight Freeney are some scary end rushers from the 2000s. Albert Haynesworth last year was just a freak as well.

Comment

Originally posted by jimmylishis View Post
              personally i haven't been alive long enough to see many but Steve hutchinson for O-line for sure

For D-line id have to say jared allen.
              How's that purple drank?

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
              they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
              Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
                How's that purple drank?
                Sugar, water, and of course, purple!
                Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                The APS is strong in this one.
                Originally posted by killxswitch
                Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
                  How's that purple drank?
                  What the **** is juice!?

Not only purple drink, but 8 year old purple drink. Football did in fact start in 2008.

Comment

Larry Allen, by quite some margin, although he's not as obvious because he's not a Tackle

Comment

i remember watching tape of Robert Gallery in college, and thought he would be the next great tackle in the NFL....

....I was wrong.

For real though, i would go with a healthy Orlando Pace. Watching him play....it was almost unfair for the D linemen.

Originally posted by 49erNation85
                      I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

On the D-line it would be guys like:

Reggie White
                        Bruce Smith
                        Warren Sapp
                        Strahan
                        I vaguely remember Joe Greene playing, but was too young to appreciate it.
                        "If everyone liked the same thing everyone would be after your grandmother."

My Grandfather

Comment

Originally posted by Babylon View Post
                          On a day when Walter Jones basically hung em up i'd go:

O-line
                          Walter Jones
                          John Hannah
                          Gene Upshaw
                          Jim Parker
                          Jonathon Ogden
                          Steve Hutchinson
                          Anthony Munoz says hi.

Comment

Pace back in the day good god

and Peria Jerry in the SEC was a monster far better than Dorsey ever was, haven't had a chance to see him in the NFL yet

Comment

I had a man-crush on Bruce Smith at DE.

Comment

I realize alot of people probably didn't see Anthony Munoz, but the guy was an animal. That fact he's only been mentioned twice is ridiculous, and the fact babylon didn't include him in his list at all is a disgrace.

Munoz is widely considered one of the greatest offensive linemen in history, and the best by some (and yes, even ahead of Pace, Jones, Ogden, etc).

Selected offensive lineman of the year in 1981, '87 and '88. NFLPA lineman of the year in 1981, '85, '88, and '89. NFL Alumni Association offensive lineman of the year in 1987, '89, '90, '91.

Member of the NFL's 75th Anniversary All Time Team in 1994. In 1999 ranked #17 on the Sporting Newslist of the 100 greatest football players and was the highest ranked offensive lineman.

I am not a Bengals fan, but I had the pleasure of being able to watch Munoz play in my younger days, and I have never seen a better offensive lineman.

Originally posted by Jakey
                                WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information