Most dominating Lineman you've seen?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

/thread
    Stafford Sig by touchdownrams the rest of the sig by Sig Master Bone Krusher Avy by King of all avys renji

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Originally posted by njx9
    oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.

Comment

Jake Long is the best run blocking LT I have seen in a while. His pass protection is under-rated too. Dont let week 1 fool ya'll. His first step off of his stance is sick. I would not take any current OT over him. Clady & Thomas are just pass blockers though excelllent but bring nothing as run blockers. Jake is the best overall.

Comment

I think the best offensive lineman I've ever seen (since I actually started to focus on the games, other than the ball) would have to be either Larry Allen or Jonathan Ogden.

Most likely Larry Allen though, he is probably the strongest lineman I have ever seen.

BoneKruser with the DOPE sig

Comment

Comment

Pace, Larry Allen and Roaf. Kevin Mawae too but he's not quite on the level of those other three.

That is correct comahan
            I ******* LOVE YOU DG
            <3 dg

Comment

Honorable mention.

Will Shields when talking OG and he also has the best name ever for an OL men.

Comment

I would go with Allen for Oline.

I can't believe noone has mentioned George "False Start" Foster for what he has done for every defense he has faced. The guy was responsable for at least 100 yards lost per game. If he wasn't false starting he was holding. Hell on a good play from him he gave a straight line to sack the QB. Foster = best for Dline ever.

Comment

Munoz, Roaf, Pace, Allen on offense.
                  Bruce Smith, John Randle, Reggie White, Derrick Thomas, Warren Sapp on defense.
                  Originally posted by njx9
                  i mean, why wouldn't the broncos take cam newton? they can play him at quarterback WITH tebow!

Comment

Originally posted by Splat View Post
                    Honorable mention.

Will Shields when talking OG and he also has the best name ever for an OL men.
                    I think I forgot how dominant our line was for so long. I can't believe how bad it is now.

Originally posted by fenikz
                    His soft D really turns me off
                    ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

This Chiefs OL back in time when Priest Holmes was beasting.

#MoncriefArmy

Comment

Originally posted by ironman4579 View Post
                        I realize alot of people probably didn't see Anthony Munoz, but the guy was an animal. That fact he's only been mentioned twice is ridiculous, and the fact babylon didn't include him in his list at all is a disgrace.
                        When you consider the fact that the thread is titled "Most dominating Lineman you've seen" it's not that ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by Wo_oT88 View Post
                          This Chiefs OL back in time when Priest Holmes was beasting.

Comment

Originally posted by jimmylishis View Post
                            personally i haven't been alive long enough to see many but Steve hutchinson for O-line for sure

For D-line id have to say jared allen.
                            Maybe you should try watching a football game other than the Vikings the past two seasons...

Comment

Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                              Sugar, water, and of course, purple!
                              Forgot the codeine.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                              they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                              Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

Originally posted by No_ View Post
                                Larry Allen, by quite some margin, although he's not as obvious because he's not a Tackle
                                He actually started his career at tackle...and moved inside when dallas drafted Flozell.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information