Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All-Time best Running Back Prospects, ever?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • All-Time best Running Back Prospects, ever?

    Who you guys think was the best rb prospect's ever. I don't care if their all time great or bust. Just curious. I'd imagine most people were in love with Ki-Jana Carter.

    And while because he wasn't the strongest, fastest, etc. Curtis Martin was looked at as a average prospect. And he put up HOF type numbers.
    Jets, Mets, Knicks, and the U's too cool for uze

    Sig by, Hitman D

  • #2
    #1 Bo Jackson, but he didn't feel like being a Buccaneer.

    Comment


    • #3
      Recently Reggie Bush

      Comment


      • #4
        Earl ******* Campbell and Bo ******* Jackson.

        Comment


        • #5
          Just interested in knowing. If Willis Mcgahee never messed up his knee. Was he considered a top-5 in the draft type talent by most public? I was only starting to really like the 'Canes back during the infamous pass interference game.
          Jets, Mets, Knicks, and the U's too cool for uze

          Sig by, Hitman D

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by katnip View Post
            Just interested in knowing. If Willis Mcgahee never messed up his knee. Was he considered a top-5 in the draft type talent by most public? I was only starting to really like the 'Canes back during the infamous pass interference game.
            He would have easily been a top 5 pick. Many considered him to be the best prospect in that entire draft (outside of Palmer).

            And what is it with great Cane runningbacks and blowing out their knees and losing their explosiveness? Edge, Gore, Mcgahee...Can you imagine if these guys wouldn't have had to transform themselves into power runners? Frightening to think of.

            Comment


            • #7
              Mike Ditka thought Ricky Williams was pretty good.




              2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

              Comment


              • #8
                Ricky Williams for sure. Peterson should of been one, but those freak accidents made people think he was more injury prone then he really was.
                Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                The APS is strong in this one.
                Originally posted by killxswitch
                Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Bo Jackson. /thread





                  Originally posted by Scott Wright
                  I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Bo Jackson


                    Can u dig it?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I read somewhere that there was only 2 RBs that were graded as perfect prospects, Bo Jackson and O.J. Simpson.


                      Originally posted by Scott Wright
                      Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

                      Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by niel89 View Post
                        I read somewhere that there was only 2 RBs that were graded as perfect prospects, Bo Jackson and O.J. Simpson.
                        I would really like to see more of OJ. NFL Films rarely shows highlights of him and its almost like they pretend he doesn't exist. For a guy who is considered one of the greatest and most talneted RB's ever to play the game, I'd like to see more film/highlights.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by TACKLE View Post
                          I would really like to see more of OJ. NFL Films rarely shows highlights of him and its almost like they pretend he doesn't exist. For a guy who is considered one of the greatest and most talneted RB's ever to play the game, I'd like to see more film/highlights.
                          Yeah nobody seems to care about his playing days anymore. I still love OJ the running back. 2,003 yard in a 14 game season with a 6.0 avg. Damn.

                          That stride is amazing: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AoK_KGz1rHU
                          Last edited by niel89; 10-29-2009, 12:12 AM.


                          Originally posted by Scott Wright
                          Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

                          Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Bo Jackson, Reggie Bush, and Adrian Peterson


                            "Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
                            @SirStackAlot707

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Reggie Bush is the best in the last 5 years anyways.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X

                              Debug Information