Just how good is New Orleans???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FUNBUNCHER View Post
    NO lost to a Gregg Williams led defensive unit in 2008 and a Clinton Portis who still had fresh legs.

Where is Gregg Williams employed nowadays??

Oh, that's right.
    Well to be fair Greg Williams coached Jacksonville's Defense last season.

Either way 2008's team is completely different from this years team... The Redskins game kind of epitomized what kind of team we were last year. Just came out flat, we managed to go up 24-15 in the 4th quarter.. and just couldn't finish the game out allowing them to make two unanswered scoring drives to blow the game. This years team has a different mentality, and Defensive philosophy.
    Last edited by Auron; 10-29-2009, 07:53 PM.

Comment

Close this thread now plz.

kkthxbi
      The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

If they play outside the dome in the playoffs I'm pretty sure they will lose.

Thanks to BK for the sig

Comment

Oops, I should hasve done the math myself instead of relying on another site.
          And proud of it!!!

Comment

Originally posted by FUNBUNCHER View Post
            NO lost to a Gregg Williams led defensive unit in 2008 and a Clinton Portis who still had fresh legs.

Where is Gregg Williams employed nowadays??

Oh, that's right.

lollll, you mean a greg blache led defense for like the past 3 years and clinton hasnt lost much he is just running behind two udfa and a 400 pounder whose main goal is to eat.

RIP, Sean Taylor.

Comment

Working...
            X

Debug Information