No announcement yet.

Vince Young Starting vs Jags

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MarioPalmer's sentiments are dangerous, and what my line of thinking bordered on in the past. We all know Vince Young had overexcited lovers. We all know his faults. But please, chill the **** out.

by BoneKrusher
    <DG> how metal unseen
    <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

• Originally posted by soybean View Post
      Still a really weak top 3, considering Elvis Dumervil came 3 rounds and 125 picks later.
      There are guys who have had much better NFL careers than the top 3 up and down that draft.

Comment

• Originally posted by MarioPalmer View Post

Maybe you shoudl check out the website VinceYoungorElse. It's a true site by which Texan fans threatened the franchise into drafting Young.
        I remember that site! They had quite a convincing song...

Comment

• Originally posted by MarioPalmer View Post
          Well considering Mario is hurt with a shoulder injury, and has already missed two games, so considering that Mario hasn't played a full game since the first game he won't get to double digit this year.

Oh, and by the way, players like Young don't pose a threat to my theory, he such garbage and such a lock to be garbage that he will without a doubt fall flat on his face and completely embarress himself. Thats a fact, just wait till they play a legit team and not a group of trash like the Jags who have absolutely no passion for the NFL.
          Where have you been? He's started 30 games and won 19 of them, that's a 63% winning ratio. That averages out to 10 wins a season which is hardly garbage by any standards. I guess your claiming he only played 63% of his games against garbage teams??? Your theory has no merit at this time, none at all. Yes, he may fail in the future but nobody can say with any certainty that this is a FACT. It is only an assumption based on ZERO FACTS. Come back when you have some creditable evidence to support your theory.
          Last edited by Iamcanadian; 11-02-2009, 05:12 PM.
          And proud of it!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by TitanHope View Post
            That abortion of a QB is 3-0 against your Texans with a 2.5/1-TD/TO ratio.

Tell me. How does it feel for your team to be schooled by a guy who "is a disgrace, he throws like ****, can't hit the broad side of a barn, is epic dumb, can't disect an offense, has horrid mechanics, has no agility, and is one of the biggest frauds ever"?

Oh, and by the way...

:)
            You are 1-6, is it really time to start talking trash after your first win of the year?

Comment

• Originally posted by WinslowBodden View Post
              You are 1-6, is it really time to start talking trash after your first win of the year?
              Says the Browns fan. How bout that Derek Anderson?
              Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
              The APS is strong in this one.
              Originally posted by killxswitch
              Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by CC.SD View Post
                There are guys who have had much better NFL careers than the top 3 up and down that draft.
                Yeah, Mario is definitely better than the top 5 of that draft, but that was such a great draft, there are a lot of guys in later rounds who are as good if not better.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                Originally posted by njx9
                do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

• Originally posted by Iamcanadian View Post
                  Where have you been? He's started 30 games and won 19 of them, that's a 63% winning ratio. That averages out to 10 wins a season which is hardly garbage by any standards. I guess your claiming he only played 63% of his games against garbage teams??? Your theory has no merit at this time, none at all. Yes, he may fail in the future but nobody can say with any certainty that this is a FACT. It is only an assumption based on ZERO FACTS. Come back when you have some creditable evidence to support your theory.
                  Not saying that Vince has proven himself to be "garbage" yet, but...

GAYMESSSSS!

JUSSSS
                  WINSSS
                  GAYMESSSSSSSSSSSSS

Comment

• Originally posted by WinslowBodden View Post
                    To MarioPalmer, yes. He doesn't deserve anything remotely close to an intelligent answer. You could say I'm choosing to communicate with him in his own language. :)

I'm in good terms with several other Texans fans on here (except maybe Comahan), and I wouldn't make a post like that in response to anyone of them. The quality of a person's post dictates the quality of response they should be given.
                    Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                    Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                    Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Monomach View Post
                      Not saying that Vince has proven himself to be "garbage" yet, but...

GAYMESSSSS!

JUSSSS
                      WINSSS
                      GAYMESSSSSSSSSSSSS

One of the best posts, ever.

Comment

• You know the most telling statistic from VY's game that I loved yesterday...no turnovers.

Originally posted by bearsfan_51
                        Show me your Wang, if you will.

Comment

• Originally posted by aNYtitan View Post
                          You know the most telling statistic from VY's game that I loved yesterday...no turnovers.
                          Turnovers has been the biggest problem for the Titans this season dead last in the league at a staggering -10 IIRC.
                          Stafford Sig by touchdownrams the rest of the sig by Sig Master Bone Krusher Avy by King of all avys renji

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Originally posted by njx9
                          oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.

Comment

• Originally posted by broth223 View Post
                            Turnovers has been the biggest problem for the Titans this season dead last in the league at a staggering -10 IIRC.
                            Yup, Collins has been forced to play catch up all season, and we haven't been able to rely on our running game in those games, so more pass attempts mean much higher probability of throwing an INT.

Originally posted by bearsfan_51
                            Show me your Wang, if you will.

Comment

Working...
                            X

Debug Information