Vince Young Starting vs Jags

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
    Pretty sure Fisher didn't want Vince Young in the first place.
    Neither did Norm Chow, of course their choice was Matt Leinart not Jay Cutler.

As for Vince starting it is probably a better game to introduce him to, Jags as opposed to Patriots. Funny how that happens.

Comment

Originally posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
      i like how you messed up on the bet and you still have to wear a steelers avy
      Good for you.

What can I say though? That Terrible Towel curse even comes back to bite Titans posters in the ass. ;)

VY has never performed well against the Jags. Collins was able to light them up last year on offense, but with VY at the helm, it's been the defense who won it.

Although, I hold the theory that the DEF plays better with VY starting because, well, they have to if they wanna win. :D
      Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
      Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
      Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

I'll definitely be pulling for him.
        The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

Vince will go 10/24, 131 yards, 0 TD, 3 INT and the Titans will win 9-7. Here come the "Vince Young just wins games" comments.

Comment

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
            Titans 10-6, sneak into that 2nd wildcard spot.
            I like this guy's way of thinking....and Orton's way of drinking.

Comment

Originally posted by P-L View Post
              Vince will go 10/24, 131 yards, 0 TD, 3 INT and the Titans will win 9-7. Here come the "Vince Young just wins games" comments.
              Hey, they are 18 and 11 under his QBing. I'm sure most teams would take that.
              And proud of it!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Saints-Tigers View Post
                Titans get their first win this week, and people give the credit to everyone but Vince. Book it.
                Of course, but its not a big upset if you beat the Jags. I wanted this move 2 weeks ago, but better late then never. Want to see what he has left, cause this was a draft pick made on potential more then production. Time for that potential to come through

Originally posted by bearsfan_51
                Show me your Wang, if you will.

Comment

And I thought the Rams QB situation was bad..
                  | Hawkeyes || Rams || Lakers || Braves || Avalanche |

Comment

He's a real leader. Just makes the plays that win games.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

I posted about this earlier in one of my write ups, it doesn't matter who's throwing passes or running for first downs as long as they're effective at doing so and it leads to winning games. Right now, Collins isn't doing that, if Young can then brilliant! If not, cut ties now and find someone in the out coming crop.

Comment

Originally posted by Iamcanadian View Post
                        Hey, they are 18 and 11 under his QBing. I'm sure most teams would take that.
                        They are also 14-9 (.609) with Collins at quarterback in the same time period.

Comment

Vince Young has 0.62! 0.62 >0.609

Comment

They are also 14-9 (.609) with Collins at quarterback in the same time period.
                            In the same time period after VY had already started, yeah, but KC started 2006, remember.

Comment

Originally posted by the decider13 View Post
                              You do realize that all of those QBs except for Mcnabb suck right? Maybe that is why they pick on them? Because they suck?
                              they dont suck, they are jus in bad situations with no coaching or offensive linemen capable of playing well. you also hear espn use the intelligence card on these guys. just because they are black doesnt mean they arent smart. everyone says russel and campbell are lazy. lmao, how convenient that they dont say that about white qbs. blatant racism from a dispicable company!! im sick and tired of it!

Originally posted by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES View Post
                              Even if they are picking on them because they are black it isn't a bad thing. I mean they aren't being racist. Just look at the success rate for African American QB's. The majority don't do well. Yes there are the few but it is what it is.
                              bulger and cassel supposedly suck and they arent picked on! they arent lazy! they arent dumb according to these mediots! ever hear of warren moon and randall cunningham? face it, there is serious bigotry going on behind the scenes! ever wonder how come only the white, all american, "aww shucks" qbs get all the attenition? because they dont intimidate the little kids and families that watch sportcenter. espn paints us as though we are the enemy! matt jones gets busted with crack and it gets swept under the rug!! what is that?

ever wonder how come all the rules favor the offense? simple, the league wants the all american good ol boys network to remain strong. they want the bradys, favres, and peytons to rule white america. the real athletes like freeney, ed reed, patrick willis, haloti ngata, demarcus ware, and terrel suggs get no attention!! why? because in espns eyes they are big and they are black and they are trying to hit our precious QUARTERBACKS!!! without the qbs espn is out of the job because white america doesnt watch nfl football for the mean, big, black men trying to hit the qb. they want to see the white qbs prevail in a league of black men to send a message.

espn wants the kids to think that the big mean black men are dumb gorillas with **** for brains. the media absolutely loves it when brady and welker are outsmarting the mean black men. ive had with this racism in the media and if i have to listen to another word of favre vs rodgers( agghhhhhhhhhhhhh) i am going to fly off the handle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              Last edited by Dirk360; 10-30-2009, 01:22 PM.

Comment

He won't do much. Everyone wants to point out that Kerry Collins did crap against NE, well Vince came in the game, threw 2 passes.

1 was picked off...

If Young had any hope of salvaging his career, Fisher wouldve given him a 2nd chance. Fisher sees him every day, he knows more than any of us what he has in Young. If he was so adamant about not starting him, thats clearly a sign that Young doesn't have it.

The only reason why Young is starting is bc the owner forced it to happen.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information