Vince Young Starting vs Jags

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
    He won't do much. Everyone wants to point out that Kerry Collins did crap against NE, well Vince came in the game, threw 2 passes.

1 was picked off...

If Young had any hope of salvaging his career, Fisher wouldve given him a 2nd chance. Fisher sees him every day, he knows more than any of us what he has in Young. If he was so adamant about not starting him, thats clearly a sign that Young doesn't have it.

The only reason why Young is starting is bc the owner forced it to happen.
    I don't know I think Fisher was caught in a bit of a maelstrom. At 0-3 you can't panic, or you're done. at 0-4 they were staring at Colts and Patriots, and were subsequently screwed. To make a QB change then would not have helped matters.

Obviously Fisher doesn't like Young but I don't think it was the obvious move to turn to him until right abouuuuut...now.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk360 View Post
      without the qbs espn is out of the job because white america doesnt watch nfl football for the mean, big, black men trying to hit the qb. they want to see the white qbs prevail in a league of black men to send a message.

espn wants the kids to think that the big mean black men are dumb gorillas with **** for brains. the media absolutely loves it when brady and welker are outsmarting the mean black men. ive had with this racism in the media and if i have to listen to another word of favre vs rodgers( agghhhhhhhhhhhhh) i am going to fly off the handle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by CC.SD View Post

no wonder we never make any progress on this topic. everyone is too scared to talk about it.

Comment

no wonder we never make any progress on this topic. everyone is too scared to talk about it.
          You're right, I don't want the scary black men to come get us.

Comment

Wow its the black Rush Limbaugh.
            Stafford Sig by touchdownrams the rest of the sig by Sig Master Bone Krusher Avy by King of all avys renji

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Originally posted by njx9
            oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.

Comment

Originally posted by CC.SD View Post
              You're right, I don't want the scary black men to come get us.
              super funny.

Originally posted by broth223 View Post
              Wow its the black Rush Limbaugh.
              just a black guy who likes the game of football.

Comment

super funny.

just a black guy who likes the game of football.
                I'm almost willing to bet this guy isn't even black.
                Stafford Sig by touchdownrams the rest of the sig by Sig Master Bone Krusher Avy by King of all avys renji

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.

Comment

I don't think race makes a difference. Ask all the fans of teams with great and mostly black defenses if they mind a good old defensive hit fest. If there was a black QB on the level of Brees, Manning and Brady he wouldn't take any undue crap. McNabb gets a lot of hate, but that's because Philly fans are batshit insane. On most other teams save maybe NY, they'd love him. And he's really been the only really good black QB in a long time.

And with bad QBs, teams turn on them regardless of race.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                  Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                  do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

Originally posted by broth223 View Post
                    I'm almost willing to bet this guy isn't even black.
                    cmon bro. now, why would you insult me like that?

Comment

I think there is a little bit of racism in the league involving the QB position, but it's not "everywhere". Some teams are still willing to give black QB's a chance.

And offenses weren't changed to help white quarterbacks, the rules equally help black quarterbacks. The rules were changed to score points, because touchdowns and touchdown celebrations are exciting for the average fan. While a tough game of defense can be exciting to most everyone on this forum, it's simply not exciting for everyone in the nation.

Comment

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
                        I don't think race makes a difference. Ask all the fans of teams with great and mostly black defenses if they mind a good old defensive hit fest. If there was a black QB on the level of Brees, Manning and Brady he wouldn't take any undue crap. McNabb gets a lot of hate, but that's because Philly fans are batshit insane. On most other teams save maybe NY, they'd love him. And he's really been the only really good black QB in a long time.

And with bad QBs, teams turn on them regardless of race.
                        Because its okay to call another human being a ******, porch monkey, jungle bunny, jigaboo, and coon right? Its all cool isnt it? To use those words over a bad performance is just wrong and no white qbs have to deal with these attacks on their character.

Comment

Originally posted by Bengalsrocket View Post
                          I think there is a little bit of racism in the league involving the QB position, but it's not "everywhere". Some teams are still willing to give black QB's a chance.

And offenses weren't changed to help white quarterbacks, the rules equally help black quarterbacks. The rules were changed to score points, because touchdowns and touchdown celebrations are exciting for the average fan. While a tough game of defense can be exciting to most everyone on this forum, it's simply not exciting for everyone in the nation.
                          please, look at the top selling jerseys in america. almost all of them are white qbs. if its the offense thats exciting how come america isnt buying black offensive players jerseys? could it be because mothers of children dont want their children caught dead advertising a black man on their backs?

Comment

Because its okay to call another human being a ******, porch monkey, jungle bunny, jigaboo, and coon right? Its all cool isnt it? To use those words over a bad performance is just wrong and no white qbs have to deal with these attacks on their character.
                            This is not the place for this ****. This is a football forum, if you want to debate someone about this there are plenty of other places online to do it. You've turned this into a useless thread of blatant racial ignorance because "white man be oppressing them black QB's and making rules easier to benefit the people who play the ONLY position in football (other than kickers) that has mostly white starters still." Seriously, this is about Vince Young, not racism. Plus, how is that even related? They're starting a black QB over a white one now. They must just be doing it to pull the heart strings of their viewers that for some reason feel better about watching a black quarterback! Thats it!

Comment

Originally posted by Vox Populi View Post
                              This is not the place for this ****. This is a football forum, if you want to debate someone about this there are plenty of other places online to do it. You've turned this into a useless thread of blatant racial ignorance because "white man be oppressing them black QB's and making rules easier to benefit the people who play the ONLY position in football (other than kickers) that has mostly white starters still." Seriously, this is about Vince Young, not racism. Plus, how is that even related? They're starting a black QB over a white one now. They must just be doing it to pull the heart strings of their viewers that for some reason feel better about watching a black quarterback! Thats it!

your right, im just having a really bad day. my bad.

Comment

Vince Young doesn't suck bc he's black.

Vince Young sucks bc he sucks.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information