Clear All

• Top 5 QBs

Rank your Top 5 QBs:

1. Peyton Manning
    2. Drew Brees
    3. Tom Brady
    4. Ben Roethlisberger
    5. Aaron Rodgers

I think Phillip Rivers is #5, not Rodgers.

Also I would've argued McNabb prior to this season but McNabb isn't performing very well this year.

Comment

Rivers and Rodgers are both really close for me. Rodgers does some pretty righteous things with the crap line he has in front of him. I think I put Rodgers ahead of Rivers but only slightly.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig

Comment

Are you Aaron Rodgers' cousin??

Philip Rivers, Carson Palmer, and Curt Warner wanna have a 'talk' with Rodgers in parking lot.

Top 4 is fine, that 5th slot is NOT Rodgers.

Comment

Seems like my Aaron Rodgers pick is drawing some criticism. I think he's clearly a top-tier QB in the NFL now.

I can see an argument for Rivers but I think these stats are telling for Rodgers:

Comment

Originally posted by njx9
            carson palmer can talk to someone about top five when he plays more than one complete game. curt warner can piss off, as he's not, afaik, an actual nfl quarterback.
            Yah, as a Bengals fan I might be tempted to put Palmer in top 5 after last game if I was a super homer, but realistically he hasn't played at a top 5 level in 2-3 years now and needs to put together an elite season to get back there.

Anyways, I think we've ranked the top 5 QB's enough this off season that we could wait till next off season to do it :)

Comment

Originally posted by Spit NO View Post
              Seems like my Aaron Rodgers pick is drawing some criticism. I think he's clearly a top-tier QB in the NFL now.

I can see an argument for Rivers but I think these stats are telling for Rodgers:

check mate.

Comment

The first guy nailed it imo.

Comment

1.Manning
                  2.Brady
                  3.Brees

After this you could slot in a bunch of guys....A-Rod, Rivers, Roethlisberger etc.
                  Personally I'd put Rodgers 4th right now but that could be my homerism. The guy is legit though. If he takes this team deep in the playoffs this year all of a sudden everyone will have him ranked 4th.

Comment

For someone who's started for less than 2 years, it's really difficult to put them in the top 5 when they haven't produced as long as other QBs equally if not more talented.

Curt Warner BTW is/will be a HOFer. For someone to say he's not even an NFL QB sounds kinda personal to me.

Comment

Originally posted by FUNBUNCHER View Post
                      For someone who's started for less than 2 years, it's really difficult to put them in the top 5 when they haven't produced as long as other QBs equally if not more talented.

Curt Warner BTW is/will be a HOFer. For someone to say he's not even an NFL QB sounds kinda personal to me.
                      It's Kurt Warner, not Curt Warner. Curt Warner is not an NFL QB.

Comment

1. Drew Brees
                        2. Peyton Manning
                        3. Tom Brady
                        4. Aaron Rodgers
                        5. Philip Rivers

Originally posted by fenikz
                        His soft D really turns me off
                        ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

You mean
                          Kirk Warner?

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                          http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                          Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                          http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

Originally posted by FUNBUNCHER View Post
                            he said that because you (continue) to spell his name wrong.

Curt Warner played running back for the Seahawks.

RIP ST

Comment

Rivers was the league leader last year in touchdowns and passer rating with 4000+ yards. 34/11. This year he is on pace to do even better. Rodgers is good but I don't think there's even an argument. He hasn't been around long enough (to do things like win playoff games, or go to them) and the O-line is a weak argument because Rivers' O-line is also completely awful.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information