Top 5 QBs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CC.SD View Post
    Rivers was the league leader last year in touchdowns and passer rating with 4000+ yards. 34/11. This year he is on pace to do even better. Rodgers is good but I don't think there's even an argument. He hasn't been around long enough (to do things like win playoff games, or go to them) and the O-line is a weak argument because Rivers' O-line is also completely awful.
    Rivers O-line isn't good....but Rodgers' is Redskins line bad...or David Carr career ruining line bad... or sign Kwame Harris because even he'd help out bad.

Okay, not that last one but you get the idea.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Regular View Post
      Rivers O-line isn't good....but Rodgers' is Redskins line bad...or David Carr career ruining line bad... or sign Kwame Harris because even he'd help out bad.

Okay, not that last one but you get the idea.
      Jesus don't even mention Kwame Harris. I do not think comparing how awful the O-lines are is a good way to compare QBs...it is basically admitting that football is a team game, which is bad for any Top 5 ranking thread.

Comment

Jesus don't even mention Kwame Harris. I do not think comparing how awful the O-lines are is a good way to compare QBs...it is basically admitting that football is a team game, which is bad for any Top 5 ranking thread.
        Agreed. I just had to point out how bad our line has been so far this season.

Comment

Ok the Packers line is terrible, but to say it's Redskins bad is too much. Friggin I was 400 pounds last year Mike Williams is our best O-lineman. Our center can't even snap a shotgun snap without hitting his own cheeks. Our LT is slow and for a 300 pound man has legs skinnier than Desean Jackson. Our RG was a mediocre center, in college. Levi Jones was just signed out of obscurity last week and stepped in to be our most talented O-lineman.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
          http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
          Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
          http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

1. tom brady (ice cold in clutch, inconsistent deep ball, compensates for an average line)
            2. peyton (puts up the numbers, very important to team, chokes hard)
            3. rivers (dynamic vertical passer, his coach is a born loser, fiery)
            4. brees (scary accurate, doesnt win in playoffs, inflated stats)
            5. warner (dynamic before the snap, has two terrfic wideouts, plays big when it matter most)
            Last edited by Dirk360; 10-30-2009, 03:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
              Ok the Packers line is terrible, but to say it's Redskins bad is too much. Friggin I was 400 pounds last year Mike Williams is our best O-lineman. Our center can't even snap a shotgun snap without hitting his own cheeks. Our LT is slow and for a 300 pound man has legs skinnier than Desean Jackson. Our RG was a mediocre center, in college. Levi Jones was just signed out of obscurity last week and stepped in to be our most talented O-lineman.
              Yes, I exaggerated. The Skins line is depressingly bad. That team's good defense and skill players are getting wasted this year because of that line and JC.

Comment

Originally posted by Shahin View Post
                he said that because you (continue) to spell his name wrong.

Curt Warner played running back for the Seahawks.
                Kurt Warner.

Geez. Talk about a bunch of uptight football fans.

Shahin, you really think I was referencing RB who retired from the NFL 19 years ago??

Mistakes, man. Please don't freak.
                Last edited by FUNBUNCHER; 10-30-2009, 03:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by FUNBUNCHER View Post
                  Kurt Warner.

Geez. Talk about a bunch of uptight football fans.

Shahin, you really think I was referencing RB who retired from the NFL 19 years ago??

Mistakes, man. Please don't freak.
                  Don't take it personally, you just looked like a douche out there. :)

RIP ST

Comment

Originally posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
                    You mean
                    Kirk Warner?
                    I think you mean Kurt Winter?

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Brent View Post
                      I think you mean Kurt Winter?
                      You're thinking of the baskbetball coach. Tex Winter.

Comment

You're thinking of the baskbetball coach. Tex Winter.
                        Tex Winter was a Bocce Ball Hall of Famer in the Argentina league. The baskbetball coach was Lex "The T-Rex" Muncher.

Comment

I dunno. I don't think Kurt Kittner is a top 5 QB right now. He was decent in college, but he has a long way to go.

Comment

Originally posted by Shahin View Post
                            Don't take it personally, you just looked like a douche out there. :)
                            You're clowning on me cause I wrote 'Curt', instead of 'Kurt', pretending as if I confused the Cardinals QB with the retired 'hawks RB, but I'm the one who looks like a douche??

Happy Pumpkin Day!!

Hope you get lots of candy tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by FUNBUNCHER View Post
                              You're clowning on me cause I wrote 'Curt', instead of 'Kurt', pretending as if I confused the Cardinals QB with the retired 'hawks RB, but I'm the one who looks like a douche??

Happy Pumpkin Day!!

Hope you get lots of candy tonight.
                              hey, you're the one that thinks Curtis Painter is a top 5 QB. calm down.

Comment

http://www.houseofnames.com/xq/asp.f...mily-crest.htm

now available for $18.93
                                SCA Prowler is my Xbox Live Gamertag
                                Fire Caldwell!!!

Prowler's Newb Guide

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information