Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Top 5 QBs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Orton is outperforming Brady this season? I'll admit I haven't seen all of their games but that definitely does not coincide with what I've seen this season.



    I mean, is there even an argument that Denver wouldn't be a better team with Brady instead of Orton? I just don't see it.

    I would be interested in seeing your Top 5. I don't think Orton belongs on that list even if we're basing it off this year alone.

    Comment


    • #47
      I can't see Orton seriously charting on anyone's top 5, really even top 10.

      The big change between last year and this year in Denver is the quantum leap they've made on defense. I can't remember too many games where Orton had to carry the Broncos to a victory.
      For half of Denver's games Orton has thrown for a whopping 1 TD. Yeah he's efficient, manages the game and doesn't make mistakes, but does that automatically make him a top 5 QB?

      When the Broncos are playing at the level they are on defense, McDaniels doesn't need a QB who throws for 5000 yards/40 TDs anyway.
      Last edited by FUNBUNCHER; 10-30-2009, 10:26 PM.

      Comment


      • #48
        Originally posted by Dirk360 View Post
        i find it a tad hard to believe that his line is that bad if he is putting up those kinds of numbers.
        Week 1: Adewale Ogunleye - 2 sacks - Week 1 sack leader (t)
        Week 2: Antwon Odom - 5 sacks - Week 2 sack leader
        Week 3: Leonard Little - 2 sacks - Week 3 sack leader (t)
        Week 4: Jared Allen - 4.5 sacks - Week 4 sack leader
        Week 5: Bye
        Week 6: Julian Peterson - 2.5 sacks - Week 6 sack leader

        Yeah, it's that bad.

        Comment


        • #49
          Originally posted by Dirk360 View Post
          i find it a tad hard to believe that his line is that bad if he is putting up those kinds of numbers.
          You must not watch the Packers play this season.

          Their line is awful. I'm pretty sure if the NFL made a special exception to allow Rodgers to just hold the ball and yell, "Hike!" ala school yard rules, that he would have more protection.

          Comment


          • #50
            Originally posted by GB12 View Post
            Week 1: Adewale Ogunleye - 2 sacks - Week 1 sack leader (t)
            Week 2: Antwon Odom - 5 sacks - Week 2 sack leader
            Week 3: Leonard Little - 2 sacks - Week 3 sack leader (t)
            Week 4: Jared Allen - 4.5 sacks - Week 4 sack leader
            Week 5: Bye
            Week 6: Julian Peterson - 2.5 sacks - Week 6 sack leader

            Yeah, it's that bad.
            Not vs Cleveland!

            What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
            they get smoked.

            2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
            Hint:Not the Bears.

            Comment


            • #51
              it all comes down to how many games has orton lost this year? brady's early season performance against the jets can not be ignored. however anybody wants to look at individual games with orton, his team still won and he did what he was asked to do. plus i believe that orton actually outplayed brady head to head. and yes things would have been different had the patriots won the coin toss, but those are the breaks in life. orton's execution of his main objective has been 100% so far. victory, which incidentally only gets him to a tie for 5th on my list.
              SCA Prowler is my Xbox Live Gamertag
              Fire Caldwell!!!

              Prowler's Newb Guide

              Comment


              • #52
                Belicheck didn't make the necessary defensive adjustments. Orton was throwing short slants,comebacks and crossing routes all day,and Belicheck refused to let them come up and press. When they actually did do that,the pressure was getting to Orton.


                mucho props to wiscbadgerfootball


                Originally posted by scottyboy
                like honestly lebron, instead of south beach, why don't you take your talents and just shove them up your ass.

                Comment


                • #53
                  Jamarcus Russell
                  Jake Delhomme
                  Michael Vick
                  Byron Leftwich
                  Shaun Hill
                  Die hard 49ers fan for over 20 years.

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Originally posted by Prowler View Post
                    it all comes down to how many games has orton lost this year? brady's early season performance against the jets can not be ignored. however anybody wants to look at individual games with orton, his team still won and he did what he was asked to do. plus i believe that orton actually outplayed brady head to head. and yes things would have been different had the patriots won the coin toss, but those are the breaks in life. orton's execution of his main objective has been 100% so far. victory, which incidentally only gets him to a tie for 5th on my list.
                    theres no doubt that orton outplayed brady but that doesnt make him a better qb. i mean, brady got outplayed by sanchez too. otherwise, brady has outplayed flacco and ryan.

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Originally posted by Dirk360 View Post
                      i find it a tad hard to believe that his line is that bad if he is putting up those kinds of numbers.
                      Not sure if this is serious?

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
                        You must not watch the Packers play this season.

                        Their line is awful. I'm pretty sure if the NFL made a special exception to allow Rodgers to just hold the ball and yell, "Hike!" ala school yard rules, that he would have more protection.
                        Roethlisbergers been dealing with that for 3 years now. since 05 this is the first year his OL is remotely holding up.

                        Yeah he holds the ball long periods of time and such but I'm tired of hearing OL as an excuse.

                        Yeah, I play WoW too.[/CENTER]

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          1. Peyton Manning
                          2. Tom Brady
                          3. Drew Brees
                          4. Aaron Rogers
                          5. Phillip Rivers

                          BoneKrusher

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            ill take Warner any day over Rodgers or Rivers

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              Originally posted by fenikz View Post
                              ill take Warner any day over Rodgers or Rivers
                              good for you

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                Originally posted by GB12 View Post
                                Week 1: Adewale Ogunleye - 2 sacks - Week 1 sack leader (t)
                                Week 2: Antwon Odom - 5 sacks - Week 2 sack leader
                                Week 3: Leonard Little - 2 sacks - Week 3 sack leader (t)
                                Week 4: Jared Allen - 4.5 sacks - Week 4 sack leader
                                Week 5: Bye
                                Week 6: Julian Peterson - 2.5 sacks - Week 6 sack leader

                                Yeah, it's that bad.
                                haha anyone can admit that this is hilarious.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information