5. dylan

RIP, Sean Taylor.

Comment

1. Peyton Manning
          2. Drew Brees
          3. Tom Brady
          4. Carson Palmer
          5. Ben Roethlisberger

Would be my short list of 5 with Phillip Rivers, Donovan McNabb, Matt Schaub, Brett Favre, and Aaron Rodgers rounding out the Top 10 in no particular order.

big props to BoneKrusher for the sig & avatar
          - For daily NFL draft coverage:
          www.twitter.com/ryanlownes

Comment

Meh, you can keep Orton. Not impressed.

He's a game-manager on a team that's balling out on D.

Comment

Orton padded his numbers when the game was out of reach yesterday. when the game was up for grabs the guy did nothing of significance.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk360 View Post
                Orton padded his numbers when the game was out of reach yesterday. when the game was up for grabs the guy did nothing of significance.
                I'd hardly call 152 yards and no TD's on 37 attempts to be padding stats. Still while I agree Orton is a game manager the Broncos game plan yesterday was a flat out joke. Everyone knows the Ravens have horrific deep ball defense and the fact that with Eddie Royal and Brandon Marshall you don't take any chances is beyond me. They just kept running Marshall and Royal on underneath routes and any time the Ravens defense is in front of you they are the best in the league at swarming on the ball carrier. Everyone knows when the Ravens have struggled it has been when Favre, Palmer, Brady, go deep so seeing the Broncos continue to allow the Ravens to eat them up on underneath routes was so funny. The Broncos offense looked like the Redskins yesterday, lol.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

Originally posted by neko4 View Post
                  Wait...holdon, are you saying best careers above?
                  Favre would have to be far ahead of brees.
                  i meant, ''best quarterbacks playing this season, while showing love to the old timers for what they have done in the past."
                  SCA Prowler is my Xbox Live Gamertag
                  Fire Caldwell!!!

Prowler's Newb Guide

Comment

Originally posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
                    I'd hardly call 152 yards and no TD's on 37 attempts to be padding stats. Still while I agree Orton is a game manager the Broncos game plan yesterday was a flat out joke. Everyone knows the Ravens have horrific deep ball defense and the fact that with Eddie Royal and Brandon Marshall you don't take any chances is beyond me. They just kept running Marshall and Royal on underneath routes and any time the Ravens defense is in front of you they are the best in the league at swarming on the ball carrier. Everyone knows when the Ravens have struggled it has been when Favre, Palmer, Brady, go deep so seeing the Broncos continue to allow the Ravens to eat them up on underneath routes was so funny. The Broncos offense looked like the Redskins yesterday, lol.
                    i just dont think orton has the ball placement to go deep like those other guys do bro (brady and palmer specifically).

Comment

Well when you have 6-4" man beast Brandon Marshall against the weak midgets like Foxworth and Fabian Washington all you need to do is hang it up there and chances are he gets the ball. The fact that they didn't even attempt to go deep was horrible coaching and playcalling. They went deep once they entire game literally and Brandon Marshall ended up gaining 40+ yards on a pass interference call. This should have been a clue to them to take some chances especially when they were down multiple TD's. But continuing to run the ball and set up screens and such was terrible coaching. You don't run screens and go underneath on the Ravens D, you will get eaten alive. The reason the Ravens D hasn't been as good this year is only because of their inability to defend the deep ball.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                      http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                      Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                      http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

Originally posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
                        Well when you have 6-4" man beast Brandon Marshall against the weak midgets like Foxworth and Fabian Washington all you need to do is hang it up there and chances are he gets the ball. The fact that they didn't even attempt to go deep was horrible coaching and playcalling. They went deep once they entire game literally and Brandon Marshall ended up gaining 40+ yards on a pass interference call. This should have been a clue to them to take some chances especially when they were down multiple TD's. But continuing to run the ball and set up screens and such was terrible coaching. You don't run screens and go underneath on the Ravens D, you will get eaten alive. The reason the Ravens D hasn't been as good this year is only because of their inability to defend the deep ball.
                        Kyle Orton cannot get the ball within 10 yards when its past 20-25 yards.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

Comment

Brady
                          Peyton

Big Ben

Brees

Carson Palmer

"O-H-I-O...its a four letter word."
                          Mike Tirico

Magilla Gorilla ain'ta killa, ...

Roger Goodell's Beautify the NFL Campaign-No Violence-No Criminals-No Fun

"(Ole Miss QB) Bo Wallace is one of those types of quarterbacks who is always trying to save the city but he's actually burning it down." -- NFC director of scouting

Comment

Originally posted by njx9
                            this. by far the worst coaching job i've seen yet this season.
                            It's a bit difficult to stretch the field when the Quarterback is not accurate in that area. Orton is a very efficient QB 1-10 yards, in fact he's very good at distributing it. His deep ball however leaves a lot to be desired.

If teams are able to consistently stop the short passes, Orton will struggle because he's never been capable of getting the ball down field. That said, it's just one game and so far he's meshed very well with the new offense. So this game may have been just a bump in the road.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                            Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

Kirk Cameron is the best qb in the league
                              my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                              <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                              <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                              <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                              Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                              What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

i think he needs to be left behind
                                SCA Prowler is my Xbox Live Gamertag
                                Fire Caldwell!!!

Prowler's Newb Guide

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information