Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the dirtiest player in the league?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think this list should just be renamed "guys who take the fight to their opposing units harder than anyone in the league" all three of those guys love to hit their opposites, doesn't make them dirty. I for one haven't seen or heard of them spitting or eye gouging or anything.

Comment

Originally posted by stephenson86 View Post
      right now aaron rogers spends a lot of time in the dirt
      i laughed at that very much

Comment

Benny Sapp is pretty dirty. I know you all haven't probably ever heard of him, but he makes really dumb decisions after the whistle is blown.

sig by fenikz
        Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
        You are just a terrible person.
        Originally posted by bigbluedefense
        I have an iPhone.

Comment

Originally posted by bhaarat316 View Post
          I still don't see how a WR blocking a Lb is dirty? And don't say well he wasn't looking, so it makes it dirty.

If Rivers never broke his jaw, nothing would be made of this other than a good block. If Ward gave him a shot to the knees then yeah I would say its dirty. But isn't that wat the league wants now, go low instead of high?
          if hadn't have thrown his helmet into said jaw, it probably wouldn't have broken.

RIP ST

Comment

Vince Wilfork should have gotten a few votes. That guy is always going out of his way to hit some QB in the knee.

Comment

Originally posted by bhaarat316 View Post
              THere was no helmet to helmet contact, it was shoulder to helmet. Ward lowered his shoulder, and Ward's helmet collided with Rivers shoulder pad. How else do you want a WR to block?

Also there are more dirtier players than if you want helmet to helmet, a few safeties in the league just want to do that all day, lead with their head.
              Watch the tape again, if Wards helmet hit Rivers shoulder pad how would River end up with a broken jaw?

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
                Watch the tape again, if Wards helmet hit Rivers shoulder pad how would River end up with a broken jaw?
                He definitely lead with his shoulder, but he had his helmet lowered and the helmets collided. That's what that video looks like to me anyway.

Sig by Hitman D.

Comment

Mark Sanchez.

Originally posted by WMD
                  Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                  Originally posted by gpngc
                  I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

Definitely Pat and Paul McQuistan. Oh, like plays dirty? I thought you just mean dirty human beings :p

So amazing.

Comment

Vince Wilfork, without question.
                      my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                      <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                      <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                      <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                      Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                      What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Originally posted by vikes_29 View Post
                        Benny Sapp is pretty dirty. I know you all haven't probably ever heard of him, but he makes really dumb decisions after the whistle is blown.
                        Benny Sapp is dirty and I say this as an Iowa fan.

Hines is hated by defensive backs for his play, but he's not the type to, stomp on someone's head, do dirty stuff in the pile, etc.
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFpnxVrT8Js

Comment

Sometimes when Ward hits people it is dirty but most of the time he hits people who are pretty close to the ball carrier. I will say he does look for people who are not paying attention.
                          Originally posted by SunTzu_22
                          Just let it go RWO.
                          We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

Comment

Originally posted by vikes_29 View Post
                            Yeah Sapp is the dirtiest player .. oh wait, Warren has retired.

How about Kimo Von Offeln? he still around? Just ask Carson Palmer what it's like to have a "Kimo" pulled on him.

Comment

Vince Wilfork has to be a candidate.

It's a shame that there's so few dirty players in the league right now.
                              Last edited by TACKLE; 11-03-2009, 06:45 PM.

Comment

I would have thought Flozell Adams name would have came up with all his fines and all this year.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information