Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the dirtiest player in the league?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by steelernation77 View Post
    When discussing everything Stevens has done wrong, I'm not sure that would even crack the top 5. That guy is a total POS.
    I didn't know anything about him so I looked him up. What a scumbag.

Comment

Originally posted by Vox Populi View Post
      lol, Kimo wasn't a dirty player. I guess Bernard Pollard is a dirty player too for diving from the ground to get a sack on Brady which tore his knee ligaments... That rule is so stupid...
      Note that Brady was still holding the ball, that's what defensive players do hit the guy with the ball.

Hines Ward, Wilfork, & Raiders HC Tom Cable are the dirtiest in the NFL.

Comment

Howard Mudd is the dirtiest coach. His last name is pretty much liquid dirt.

Haynesworth, anytime you step on peoples necks its not good.

No for real, its Jason Hanson

Comment

Hines Ward is an easy #1 for me. That helmet to helmet hit on (Daven Holly?) was just uncalled for, and it's not like that's really a rare thing. Ward definitely looks to go helmet to helmet on unsuspecting players. I think the Rivers hit was kind of dirty too. I'm surprised Wilfork didn't make the top five, though. He's a beast but he goes overboard sometimes as well. I'd also say Jared Allen should have received some consideration. Remember that game last year where he repeatedly went for Matt Schaub's knee, sometimes after the ball was thrown? Those three, Haynesworth, and Roy "Horse Collar" Williams would round out my top five probably.

Comment

Originally posted by RavenOfProphecy View Post
            I'd also say Jared Allen should have received some consideration. Remember that game last year where he repeatedly went for Matt Schaub's knee, sometimes after the ball was thrown?
            I remember the game after that one where some guy went to Allens knees trying to block him and Allen was all up in arms. But W/E all nfl linemen are dirty to some degree

Comment

I was at the game when Albert Haynesworth tangoed on Gurode's forehead. That was also VY's first career start.
              Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
              RIP themaninblack

Comment

All the people defending Ward:

I'm sure you guys as fans know better than the people actually playing against him. :roll:

Comment

Originally posted by Raider_fan_Canada View Post
                  Kevin Mawae is the NFLPA president. Who else finds it funny that he's in the top 5?
                  His reputation was garnered while he was with the Jets, and it's followed him to Tennessee. Mawae's still not a saint, but I betcha the players who picked him are defensive lineman over the age of 28. He was only just recently appointed NFLPA President last offseason too.
                  Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                  Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                  Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

Lol, just so you guys know, most of the guys you mentioned also popped up on the list. Here's the top 10:

1. Hines Ward - WR - Pittsburgh Steelers
                    2. (tied) Joey Porter - OLB - Miami Dolphins
                    2. (tied) Albert Haynesworth - DT - Washington Redskins
                    4. Roy Williams - SS - Cincinnati Bengals
                    5. Kevin Mawae - C - Tennessee Titans
                    6. Cortland Finnegan - CB - Tennessee Titans
                    7. Richie Incognito - OG - St. Louis Rams
                    8. Harvey Dahl - OG - Atlanta Falcons
                    9. Troy Polamalu - SS - Pittsburgh Steelers
                    10. Jared Allen - DE - Minnesota Vikings

Source: http://nfl.fanhouse.com/2009/11/04/p...rtiest-player/

Props to clover_jeez!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn View Post
                      Lol, just so you guys know, most of the guys you mentioned also popped up on the list. Here's the top 10:

1. Hines Ward - WR - Pittsburgh Steelers
                      2. (tied) Joey Porter - OLB - Miami Dolphins
                      2. (tied) Albert Haynesworth - DT - Washington Redskins
                      4. Roy Williams - SS - Cincinnati Bengals
                      5. Kevin Mawae - C - Tennessee Titans
                      6. Cortland Finnegan - CB - Tennessee Titans
                      7. Richie Incognito - OG - St. Louis Rams
                      8. Harvey Dahl - OG - Atlanta Falcons
                      9. Troy Polamalu - SS - Pittsburgh Steelers
                      10. Jared Allen - DE - Minnesota Vikings

Source: http://nfl.fanhouse.com/2009/11/04/p...rtiest-player/
                      Finny ain't dirty! He's just...fiesty.

Totally different! :D

I almost suggested him though...
                      Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                      Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

Wow 2 Steelers players. I never would have thought Troy as dirty. I guess going 110 makes u dirty.

Same with Finny

Comment

Originally posted by bhaarat316 View Post
                          Wow 2 Steelers players. I never would have thought Troy as dirty. I guess going 110 makes u dirty.

Same with Finny
                          And not one damn Raven made the list... ;)
                          Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                          Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

Originally posted by Splat View Post
                            http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...nfls-dirtiest/

A Sports Illustrated poll of NFL players has found that Hines Ward is considered by his colleagues to be the dirtiest player in the league, with Albert Haynesworth and Joey Porter tied for second.

The question, "Who is the dirtiest player in the league?'' was asked of 296 players during training camp this summer, and Ward, the Steelers' wide receiver, got 11.6 percent of the vote, according to Ed Bouchette of the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette.

Haynesworth, the Redskins defensive tackle who as a Tennessee Titan in 2006 received a five-game suspension for stepping on the helmetless head of Cowboys center Andre Gurode, got 6 percent of the vote. Porter, the Dolphins' linebacker, also got 6 percent.

Rounding out the Top 5 (or should it be Bottom 5?) are Bengals safety Roy Williams, who got 5.1 percent of the vote, and Titans center Kevin Mawae, with 4.6% percent.
                            The players got it right. Ward is by far the dirtiest player in the NFL.

Comment

Originally posted by wordofi View Post
                              The players got it right. Ward is by far the dirtiest player in the NFL.
                              does anyone no the ratio of offensive players to defensive players
                              RIP Sean Michael Taylor

Comment

Originally posted by TitanHope View Post
                                And not one damn Raven made the list... ;)
                                I am actually kind of surprised Suggs wasnt on the end of the list. He has done some dirty and dumb stuff. Like in the vikings game we stopped them on 3rd down then he just shoved a offensive lineman over a pile.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information