Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the dirtiest player in the league?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #91
    My vote goes to Wilfork or John Henderson.

    bonekrusher
    The Twitters
    themaninblack

    Comment


    • #92
      Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
      I don't think some people even know what the term 'dirty player' even means if names like Hines Ward and Finnegan will pop up, even sometimes with certain tackles you can't always anticipate how a player is going to react or fall.


      To me a dirty player is Vince Wilfork, a guy who well after the play will go up to a dude and poke his fingers inside their facemask at their eyes(which I've caught him do on live TV with the naked eye more then once, no telling how often he does crap like that). Every time I see him play he does something ignorant like that, not in the flow of the game when adrenaline is taking over, it will be well after the play just because he wants to be a dick.


      Nobody can convince me that Hines Ward is a dirtier player then him because he'll hit the **** out of you between the whistles if your out there jogging around or not looking.

      I agree with you on Hines Ward. If a defensive player hit an offensive player like that, everyone is giving the defender praise. If Hines does it, it's automatically dirty and he should be labled a dirty player.

      Hines doesn't care though.

      Someone posted on the Steelers official message board that Brian Billick said that he wants 22 Hines Ward's on his football team. I don't disagree with him.

      Comment


      • #93
        Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
        I agree with you on Hines Ward. If a defensive player hit an offensive player like that, everyone is giving the defender praise. If Hines does it, it's automatically dirty and he should be labled a dirty player.

        Hines doesn't care though.

        Someone posted on the Steelers official message board that Brian Billick said that he wants 22 Hines Ward's on his football team. I don't disagree with him.
        Yeah but you could run all over that defense lol.
        I dont think he was dirty (once my natural homer defense died down)
        I think dirty gets confused with playing hard.
        Wilfork gauges eyes (dirty)
        Hines hits people in bad situations (hard but legal)

        bonekrusher
        The Twitters
        themaninblack

        Comment


        • #94
          Originally posted by DexterM View Post
          All the people defending Ward:

          I'm sure you guys as fans know better than the people actually playing against him. :roll:
          QFT.

          Also, I know this is college but don't act like Polamalu isn't a dirt bag. This kind of stuff doesn't belong in any level.



          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ac-JYp25Bx0

          Comment


          • #95
            Flozell Adams keeping his case alive.

            Comment


            • #96
              Originally posted by Splat View Post
              Flozell Adams keeping his case alive.
              Yup! He is by the far the leader in my opinion.

              Comment


              • #97
                It has to be Flozell, i really don't hear from anybody else as consistenly as i do with him. My other vote would be for Hines Ward, its almost like he schemes in his head on how to destroy somebody
                Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds
                Coples is that dude.
                Go Amare. I Love Tayshaun Prince...

                Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards

                Comment


                • #98
                  Flozell Adams is a POS. It's hard for even Cowboys fans to argue that at this point.

                  Comment


                  • #99
                    I was drifting in and out of sleep during the Cowboys game after not sleeping at all last night. I saw that he and Tuck got into a scuffle but i don't know what he did. Can someone fill me in?

                    Comment


                    • Flozell better get suspended for that garbage he threw yesterday.
                      #Chop


                      sig by BoneKrusher

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                        Flozell better get suspended for that garbage he threw yesterday.
                        I agree.

                        Had it been a one time deal I would say just a fine but he has all ready been fined like 3 times this year all ready for tripping.

                        Comment


                        • I still think it's Vince Wilfork. Am I officially...behind the times!?!?

                          Comment


                          • Anyone see hines ward purposly grab the Raiders cornerbacks face mask and yank him one way then ran to the endzone and made a TD catch???? Dirty???
                            Originally posted by SunTzu_22
                            Just let it go RWO.
                            We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

                            John Wall
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by CC.SD View Post
                              I still think it's Vince Wilfork. Am I officially...behind the times!?!?
                              I hate when Wilfork does stupid **** like the finger in the eye and such, really cheap for such a talented player. Havent seen one for awhile tho.


                              Originally posted by WMD
                              Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                              Originally posted by gpngc
                              I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
                                I was drifting in and out of sleep during the Cowboys game after not sleeping at all last night. I saw that he and Tuck got into a scuffle but i don't know what he did. Can someone fill me in?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information